“very cool and hip, good coffee too.”

Paradise Bistro & Coffee Co.
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Granbury
Cuisines: American
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“very cool and hip, good coffee too.”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

this coffee shop/bistro was recommended to us by locals, so we couldn't fail to try it out.
real food, great coffee and free wi-fi, in a clean and minimal environment - plus friendly staff.
with good views of the square.
it became a good place to hang-out and catch-up, i will definitely go back there again.

• Visited June 2013
9 Thank Gordon8ball

Abilene, Texas
“good sandwich”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

They had a good sandwich. They have some variety. hamburgers, salads, sandwiches and some pretty good looking pies/desserts. About $9 for a chicked salad sandwich but you are on the square, so thats about right I am sure. Everyone enjoyed what they ordered. WE would eat there again.

Visited June 2013
7 Thank Rdog99
El Centro, California
“Great tea!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My husband and I just happened upon this place as we walked around the square. He had the Reuben which was very good, but I had the steak tacos and they were wonderful! The steak was tender and flavorful...loved them. They were a bit pricey, but I don't mind paying extra for something different. Oh, and I can't forget the Ginger, Peach Tea....wow! Amazing! My husband said the regular tea was great too.
We will definitely go back. Next time I will try their tomato, basil soup!

• Visited April 2013
8 Thank mnmwillis
Granbury, Texas
“Best Shrimp Tacos - EVER”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Everything morsel these guys prepare is outstanding! How can so much good food come from such a small place. If you're not in the mood for shrimp, try their steak sandwich - with grilled onions, peppers on Jalapeno Pepper Bread - oh MY! Oh, and the coffee is great, too! The service is personable & attentive! What an asset they are to Granbury Square!

Visited January 2013
13 Thank GranburyDeb
Abilene, Texas
“Decent coffee/sandwich shop on the square”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I would rate this place 3.5 if I could. Not bad, but not spectacular. Most of the sandwiches and salads are $9 and above. For that price, I expect a pretty good meal. Our meals were good, but nothing to rave about. I had the Reuben -- the potato salad was the best potato salad I've ever had -- but there wasn't too much of it (not that I need it!). The sandwich was good, but not a lot of food. My wife had the ham & cheese, I think. Also good. One thing that seemed a little strange was that no cream/milk was available to add to one's coffee unless you asked them to add it for you. Atmosphere was nice -- just what you would expect from this kind of shop on a county courthouse square in Texas. Three kinds of iced tea to choose from (passionfruit, sweet, or unsweet). Service was fine -- they were nice & efficient. My wife complained about the freshness of the half-and-half they put in her Americano, and they were obliging about giving her a fresh cup. That was a plus.

• Visited January 2013