“Old style greasy spoon diner”

Pam's Restaurant and Coffee Shop
Ranked #43 of 106 Restaurants in Granbury
Cuisines: American
Dallas/Fort Worth
“Old style greasy spoon diner”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Pam's has been a tradition around here for I guess about 30 years. I mostly go in for breakfast or lunch. They have specials of the day for each and they're always a good deal. Food is good, service is wonderful. Place is old, but it has a little bar area to sit at where you can eat, too. All the coffee cups are from local businesses, so you REALLY get a bit of local flavor. They keep your coffee cup filled and your belly, too.

Visited September 2013
7 Thank Divinit

Aledo, TX
“Average Coffee Shop that is always busy!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

They must be doing something right! It is a small town coffee shop with average food. We went for a fairly good breakfast, nothing special.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank aledo99
Granbury, Texas
“Homecooked and simple, smoky”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Pam's and Pam's Two are great for a quick, simple, breakfasts or sandwiches at very reasonable prices, but the smoky atmosphere and humble furnishings may not be your cup of tea. Locals frequent these two restaurants in Granbury and stay to pass the time and gossip (and smoke). A bit of a "greasy spoon", but generally okay portions and taste. No alcohol.

Visited January 2013
3 Thank J S
Fort Worth, Texas
“Worth stopping by anytime”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Being new to Granbury I was out to discover the best local restaurants. When I went into Pam's for a quick lunch my first time my waitress said if I did not have time for the lunch special that I might want to try the hamburger. She also suggested the seasoned fries to go with the burger. With my first Pam's hamburger I was hooked. Fresh everything, made right, and served in wrapped paper. The seasoned fries are also a must. Next time I go I need to try the lunch special as I bet it will be every bit as good as the hamburger. Oh, and the staff made it even better with their friendly and attentive service.

• Visited October 2012