“Quaint atmosphere and GREAT pizza!”
Review of Joe's Pasta

Joe's Pasta
Ranked #8 of 108 Restaurants in Granbury
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Birmingham, Alabama
“Quaint atmosphere and GREAT pizza!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

This place has the best pizza around! Within walking distance from downtown...all aspects of dinner were great! From soup and salad to the bread to dessert!

Visited January 2013
6 Thank amandabgraves
JoesInGranbury, Guest Relations Manager at Joe's Pasta, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
WOW! Thanks for leaving us a 5 Star review! We really appreciate it, and we're so glad you're a happy customer!

Flower Mound, Texas
“Very good Italian”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Very nice people working at joe's. their garlic bread is very good. Great house dressing. We were quite surprised as we didn't expect much for our first time in granbury. Would definitely return

4 Thank condryr35
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a good review! We really appreciate it!
ft worth
“Pizza”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Hands down my favorite Pizza Place in Granbury..I always get a spinach tomato and mushroom,,Hubby Gets pepperoni and sausage..

Visited February 2013
5 Thank kaki43
Thanks so much for leaving us a good review! Our goal is to have happy customers, and we're so glad we made that happen for you!
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
“Very good food, very good service, very nice atmosphere and fun on a Saturday night!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Ok, when we first entered the restaurant, I was pleasantly surprised by the duo at the front of the restaurant singing love songs - but my wife thought I had planned this, so I was a hero!

Like so many of the Mexican restaurants, Italian restaurants follow a common menu, but Joe's was a notch above the rest. The ambiance of the restaurant was very pleasant - not too noisy - and the food was darned good! The bread rools were very good, however when we ordered the garlic bread with cheese and tomatoes, it was heavily peppered (ground pepper) - I think I should be allowed to choose my level of pepper. It was still good, but could have used slightly less pepper.

Each of us had a different dish and each was delicious. And the portion sizes were large enough to allow take home for an Italian lunch the next day. Be forewarned - portions are good sized. Pricing is reasonable for the size of serving and our wait-person was exceptional; friendly, engaging, introduced himself in a pleasant way and paid just enough attention to drink levels and plate clearing. He seemed to have been very well trained.

All in all, a very nice evening - and did I mention the live music!!!??? It was great. We'll be back on a Saturday night again for sure!

• Visited February 2013
7 Thank lnr3
Thanks so much for leaving us a good review! We try to make our customers happy, and we love to hear about it when we do. Thanks again!
Napa, California
“ugh!!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I don't know what people are thinking when they say they like the pizza here. I thought it was the worst pizza I've ever eaten in a restaurant. The sauce had no flavor. BUT the rolls are really good, the salad is decent & I hear their pasta is great. But because the pizza was so horrible, I don't want to try it again & get burned, Hate spending money on a lousy meal.

Visited May 2012
3 Thank JanieKennedy
JoesInGranbury, Guest Relations Manager at Joe's Pasta, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
So sorry you had a bad experience! Our goal is to have satisfied customers. We have sent you a personal message in your inbox to try to fix this situation. Thanks!