“Lots of Food at Reasonable Prices---About all I can Say!!!”

Willie and Dick's Grill
Ranked #38 of 105 Restaurants in Granbury
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: We are pet friendly we have to cover patios and one uncovered feel free to bring your pooch we just asked that you keep them at your table and on lead. So the next time weather permitting. Bring your best friend.
Granbury, Texas
“Lots of Food at Reasonable Prices---About all I can Say!!!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

You will get a lot of food for the $$, but you will also get food that is fried, greasy and overloaded with calories and fat with marginal taste. If you are dieting or are health conscious, you may consider finding somewhere else to dine.

15 Thank ElLobo01

Odessa, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thanksgiving 2012. Awesome”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Decided to travel on Thanksgiving. This location was one place we found open. We are so glad! Excellent food, friendly staff, awesome experience. They treated everyone there very special and made the dining experience memorable. This is not the Waldorf, but it doesn't pretend to be. Just good folks serving good food, and providing a good time for all that cross their threshold and I plan on being there next year to celebrate Thanksgiving 2013!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Wayne B
Granbury, Texas, United States
“Acton is Better!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Sorry, but I'm a loyalist and I LOVE the one in Acton better. Food is good and worth every penny! I go there often. Sarah Palin hangs out at the Acton store too. ;p The place isn't as modern or clean as I'd like to see but the food is AWESOME!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank AngiMarie68
North Richland Hills, Texas
“Won't be back”
Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

We stopped here for a snack before a parade. Waited over 20 minutes for French toast. Waitress seemed annoyed when asked to get it to go so we could leave.

20 Thank rdp343
Squirmy1, Owner at Willie and Dick's Grill, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
There was a hometown parade out front it was very busy and we cook everything to order at Willie & Dicks grill we love all our customers some win they come and some win they go
McKinney, Texas
“Great breakfast for a great price!”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

For $4.99 you pick 4 items - bacon (3), sausage (2), eggs (2), biscuits and gravy, pancakes, hashbrowns (perfectly done!), toast or other choices I don't remember. Everything my husband and I ordered was cooked perfectly. The grandson got a large, perfectly made Belgian waffle for $3.99. The service was friendly and very good. We found this place the morning we left town or we would have eaten here every morning.
My only criticism is that the windows and front door glass were very dirty and I was leery of going in. However they are right across the street from the lake (if that makes a difference) and there was a sign saying they were remodeling. The inside was very clean!

Visited July 2012