“A lakeside experience”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 19, 2012

It is always fun to eat at Stumpy's. The location on the lake makes you remember that you are in a community with a lake. The food is always good and the drinks always cold. The free starter of chips and salsa is a real treat while waiting for your order. Stumpy's is a fun place to eat anytime, but out of town guests really love it.

3  Thank christa m

Reviewed July 16, 2012

The food is always great... The fish tacos are wonderful! Best I have had... my kids love the catfish and enjoy being able to see the water and activity on the lake!

4  Thank L C
Reviewed June 21, 2012

This is a great place to eat if you are out on lake granbury. You can pull right up in your boat get out and enjoy dinner. They have rib night on Friday ribs are really good. Great tacos to.beer and frozen margaritas! Pricing is good.
N

4  Thank smyers39
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Reading from other review we wanted to try Stumpy's.The reviews were right about the food,Very good and tasty.Tried the shrimp Tacos which were good and filling.
This was so nice to be able to enjoy the meal sitting outside having a great view while my grandson was entertained by the fish and ducks.
The only drawbacks were that the day we went it was very windy and had to hold on to everything.It would be nice if they supplied buckets ? at tables to put napkins in like I have seen elsewhere..Also the chips were in paper baskets and they to were blowing away.
Also when we placed our order I had to ask about the complimentary chips and salsa,and everything else.Wish they would have directed on how we drinks chips etc. when we places our order.Otherwise it was a pleasant afternoon.

4  Thank Ann R
Reviewed June 2, 2012

We visited here a week ago, when it was too hot to eat outside, but enjoyed the food and the view. I liked the grilled fish tacos, and the other 3 guests had hamburgers and fries, and liked the BYOB bar. I recommend this place after the sunset, and sit out on the patio and bring your dog(s) if you want. I wish I had...

3  Thank Robin H

Been to Stumpy's Lakeside Grill? Share your experiences!