“Tasty fish tacos, shrimp boil, and $2 schooners!”

Stumpy's Lakeside Grill
Ranked #6 of 105 Restaurants in Granbury
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
dallas12345
“Tasty fish tacos, shrimp boil, and $2 schooners!”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

We are visiting Granbury this weekend and were drawn to Stumpy's by the other reviews.

Believe the hype! My wife split her order of tacos to include two shrimp and one fish. I removed the jalapeño to hopefully avoid heartburn and tried the fish one. The fish was piping hot, crisp (not mushy at all), and spicy enough.

The shrimp boil lived up to its reviews, too. The shrimp was hot, spicy and cooked perfectly. The potatoes emerged from the boil with very mild seasoning and could have used a bit more kick.

The restaurant was busy tonight, which probably explains the delays we observed in getting food out and tables bussed. The free self-serve chips kept hunger at bay for some customers. The chance to enjoy an inexpensive schooner at an outdoor table with a view of the marina kept me content while waiting for our meal.

I recommend Stumpy's!

5 Thank dallas12345

Granbury TX
“Lakeside dining with great Shrimp Tacos”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

WE live in Granbury and love to eat the Shrimp Tacos at Stumpys. And on Tuesdays they are all $2 each. A bargain for great Tacos. A large selection too. Cannot miss at this place. Nice lakeside grill feel to it.

The Marina next door also has great lake wear and goods. Cool place. You can rent boats and Jet Skis there. Fun place.

• Visited March 2012
5 Thank fototexGranburyTX
Houston, Texas
“I'd recommend this place to most people”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

I was traveling with my mom and my 5 and 7 year old for spring break. Prices were decent (kids happened to be free with adult purchase the night we went). I had fish tacos because they were highly recommended in reviews. They were pretty good. I have tried those at several places and make them frequently myself, so I already have favorite fish taco dishes that I am comparing them too. They were definately fresh and I was ready for something that wasn't BBQ or fried when we went. Mom had chicken sandwhich and she really liked it. Kids meals were a good size and they enjoyed being able to sit outside by the water while we ate. It is a decent sized place and has a separate bar area with TVs. You order at a bar when you walk in and don't have a waitress. Nice condiment bar.

Visited March 2012
6 Thank catapocalypse
Round Rock, Texas
“Yummy onion rings”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

We stopped for lunch and it was great! It's actually in the Granbury Marina so watch for that sign. The Stumpy Grill sign is small. It's a place for the whole family and enjoyed sitting near the water. Food was good and facilities were clean!

Visited March 2012
4 Thank Momoftwo711
Colleyville, Texas
“Very good Food! Great bartenders!”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

I enjoyed this Restaurant and my kids love it there they like to go out on the patio and feed the ducks by the marina. We all enjoy the food and the service is great! would go all the time!

• Visited March 2012
6 Thank Diana D

Been to Stumpy's Lakeside Grill? Share your experiences!