“I'd recommend this place to most people”

Stumpy's Lakeside Grill
Ranked #8 of 110 Restaurants in Granbury
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed March 21, 2012

I was traveling with my mom and my 5 and 7 year old for spring break. Prices were decent (kids happened to be free with adult purchase the night we went). I had fish tacos because they were highly recommended in reviews. They were pretty good. I have tried those at several places and make them frequently myself, so I already have favorite fish taco dishes that I am comparing them too. They were definately fresh and I was ready for something that wasn't BBQ or fried when we went. Mom had chicken sandwhich and she really liked it. Kids meals were a good size and they enjoyed being able to sit outside by the water while we ate. It is a decent sized place and has a separate bar area with TVs. You order at a bar when you walk in and don't have a waitress. Nice condiment bar.

6  Thank catapocalypse
There are newer reviews for Stumpy's Lakeside Grill

Reviewed March 19, 2012

We stopped for lunch and it was great! It's actually in the Granbury Marina so watch for that sign. The Stumpy Grill sign is small. It's a place for the whole family and enjoyed sitting near the water. Food was good and facilities were clean!

4  Thank Momoftwo711
Reviewed March 18, 2012

I enjoyed this Restaurant and my kids love it there they like to go out on the patio and feed the ducks by the marina. We all enjoy the food and the service is great! would go all the time!

6  Thank Diana D
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Went for lunch during a spring break trip to Granbury with the kids. Great food. Fish tacos were awesome. Kids loved feeding fish and ducks from the dock. Great service, great food, great place! will definitely go back next trip to Granbury.

4  Thank Hatchie87
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Try the house salad with grilled chicken, it was terrific. And my husband had the shrimp tacos with jalapenos and loved them. The food was scrumptious, I would highly recommend this place.

5  Thank crumbledcupmosaics