“Best T Bone steak in Granbury”
Review of Buffalo Gap Steakhouse - CLOSED

Buffalo Gap Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

For the first time since I moved to Granbury I found someone that could prepare a steak properly. Thanks for the medium rare steak. I will return to order again.

7  Thank Pistolsmoke

Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

Very nice place to eat. Check out the date night special. The chicken fried steak is large enough to share.

5  Thank texaspeach1955
Reviewed November 7, 2012

If you like a good steak, this is your place. The portions are big, the food is excellent and the service is friendly. They try to ensure you have a good experience and really go the extra mile.

6  Thank DanGarrison
Reviewed November 2, 2012

For a Texas Steakhouse, the menu is a bit more diversified. Still, it is a steakhouse and your expectations should be set for that. I did have a Talapia that was awesome and the cheesey french fires will add an inch or two to your waistline. Very comfortable, local atmosphere with good food and reasonable pricing.

4  Thank Daniel S
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I go here just for the nachos! This place is too expensive for me but I had the nachos the first time and I go back every now and then just to have them again! I had the $30 Ribeye once and wasn't all that impressed. Drinks from bar were STRONG. I had to dillute it.

7  Thank AngiMarie68