“Consistent - good food, good value, good service”
Review of Pastafina

Pastafina
Ranked #27 of 116 Restaurants in Granbury
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2012

After an unpleasant experience at another (new) local restaurant (so bad we did not stay to eat), we came here, because we know we can count on Pastafina for consistency - good food, good value, good service. I had today's special - salmon with a light dusting of bread crumbs, served with broccoli and artichokes, and cooked in a creamy luscious white wine sauce. Outstanding! My husband ordered the Cannelloni Alfredo, and while the filling and alfredo sauce were quite tasty, the dish was very hot, probably because it was served in the dish it was baked in rather than on a plate. My son had the Chicken Parmigiana.

I also appreciate the way Pastafina is willing to substitute mixed vegetables for pasta on dishes for those of us trying to watch our weight. No need to do that with today's special as it did not come with pasta, a plus for me! Although, every time I come here, I have to fight the urge to eat their delicious bread. No worries, between my husband and my son, we ate every bite.

This is my go-to restaurant for take-out too - easy to stop by here on my way home from work after a 40 minute commute.

1  Thank riofriotex

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Many choices and beautiful building. Amounts are large. Love the pizza!

1  Thank jtinfo9
Reviewed May 7, 2012

We were in Granbury several days and tried several restaurants. Pastafina was by far the best food and the best service. There were 4 in our group, each one of us got something different and we were all very pleased with our meal. Portions were so generous we had take home for the next day - loved the bread too!

Reviewed April 28, 2012

If you are craving real NY style pizza - this is the best place around to find it. Just beware, once you've had theirs, you'll never be able to eat from any chain pizza joint again! And for a real treat - order a sicilian!

Reviewed April 25, 2012

A nice place for Italian food. There was nothing particularly special about it, but it was good and very convenient.

Been to Pastafina? Share your experiences!