“Just wonderful”

Ranked #5 of 18 Granbury B&B and Inns
fort worth
“Just wonderful”
Reviewed October 25, 2010

We stay one nite at Manor of time and was our first time at a B&B. Well it was wonderful . Walking distance to town and breastfast was so good. Our room was so nice and pretty. I would go again and stay here again. This was a great get away for my daughter and myself. The hostess Gail was wonderful also felt very welcome. This is the best place to stay in Granbury.

• Stayed October 2010
5 Thank FortWorthBlonde

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Benbrook, TX
Reviewed May 3, 2009

My girlfriend and I were celebrating our birthdays and we chose the Manor of Time B&B primarily for its 4-course gourmet breakfast and second for its proximity to the historic downtown square. I had been to Granbury earlier in the year with my husband and during our evening walk we had passed the Manor of Time B&B and commented how immaculate the grounds were and how inviting the house looked. I've never had a better B&B experience! The inside of the house was spotless, beautifully decorated in every room, fresh flowers everywhere and our hosts, Diane & Barry Williams, treated us like royalty, anticipating and providing for every need. We chose the bright and cheerful Yellow Blossom Suite because of the twin beds (not easy to find a room with twin beds at most B&B's). Our private bath was just right and had more than enough towels. The breakfast Sunday morning exceeded our expectations...oh my it was fabulous and the elegant dining table was simpley breathtaking! All of us were in awe of the incredibly delicious food prepared by Diane, and by Barry's impeccable service. We were even served breakfast dessert! I can hardly wait to go again with my husband. I had planned to stay at another B&B on my next trip to Granbury, but that won't happen as long as Diane & Barry are the hosts! We love you!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank MawPaw
San Antonio, TX
Reviewed March 16, 2005

The Manor of Time is a wonderful Bed and Breakfast just a couple of blocks from the Historic Square in Granbury. Gail Joyce, the owner, is a fantastic decorator and we particularly liked the Granbury Rose Room and the Colonel's Room. We stayed in the Granbury Rose Room. There are TV's and DVD's in every room. We like that, because we like to watch the news at night. Breakfast was delicious. I think anyone would have a great time there.