Hilton Garden Inn Granbury
Comfort Suites Granbury(Granbury)(Great Value!)
$89
ComfortSuites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Granbury(Granbury)(Great Value!)
$79
Holiday Inn Express Granbury(Granbury)(Great Value!)
$76
Best Western Grandbury Inn & Suites(Granbury)(Great Value!)
$66
Quality Inn & Suites(Granbury)(Great Value!)
$54
Plantation Inn Granbury(Granbury)(Great Value!)
$59
Nutt House Historic Hotel(Granbury)(Great Value!)
$119
$150
$255
$195
Official Site
All reviewsconvention centerlake granburya lake view roomgreat hotelcity beachclose to downtownbeautiful lakethe hotel staffenjoyed my staythe staff was friendly and helpfulomeletexcellent stayindoor poolvisiting granburypleasant stayfamily reunionget away
Reviewed September 5, 2013

This hotel is the perfect weekend getaway if you are traveling to Granbury. Accomodating and friendly staff, clean rooms and facilities. The property is located by the city beach and within walking distance of the historic area of the town square. I always enjoy my stay here.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jason S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Granbury, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Dear Cglvr,

Awesome Review!! Please see me on your next visit as I would like to have you as our guest for breakfast on your next visit.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a family reunion/birthday celebration. This is not a resort hotel, it is just a place to stay if you are visiting family. The location is pretty good. It is not in the town square but it is close enough to walk. And it is right on the lake, so some of the rooms have a water view. Even though I'm not sure if I would call Lake Granbury a real lake.

The rooms are fine. However, the beds are really uncomfortable, or maybe it was just our bed. The coverlet was torn and there were spots on one of our pillow covers. Overall it was fine for our needs but could have been much better.

Dear Carina,

I apologize for your negative experience here with us. Were you aware that we have the sleep number beds? Please reach out to me on my direct line as I would like to speak with you and see if we can show you why we are the industry leader in hospitality. 817-579-3802

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is our second time to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Granbury and we were just as pleased as the first time we stayed there. Nice hotel in a great location! The rooms are clean and comfortable. Hotel staff was friendly and accommodating! Definitely would stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear pgiovingo,

Thank you for your survey! We are glad you had a good time again, with what is soon to be your home away from home! :o)
I will pass along your comments to our team.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We enjoyed our visit to Granbury, TX during the extended Labor Day weekend. The Hilton Garden Inn was located just a few blocks from the town square, where we shopped, ate and met many friendly locals. The hotel staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean and comfy. I recommend the eggs benedict for breakfast...it was very yummy!

1  Thank Karrie F

Dear Karrie,

Defiantly a foodie for sure! The eggs benedict I'll put up against any! I will be sure to let our team know of your good time!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

The room was very clean and nice. A/C worked well which in many hotels it is either too hot or too cold. Staff very polite and helpful. Also a great location, near the town square which had great stores and good restaurants. Would highly recommend Babe's - amazing chicken. The little lakeside beach was fun for the kids and the splash pad is great especially for younger kids. It is a nice getaway for Texas.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Gloria M

Dear Gloria,

Babes Chicken is Awesome! Please come back and see us soon.