“Pleasant Stay”

Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Granbury
Texas
“Pleasant Stay”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We enjoyed our stay here. The rooms were clean, comfortable and completely smell-free! Breakfast was a reasonably priced buffet that tasted great! Also, you can't beat the location, with its nice views and proximity to the main restaurants in Granbury. I highly recommend it!!

Room Tip: Ask for a lake view room.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Jason S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Granbury, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Dear amymartinttu,

We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and we're very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay.

HGI GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Very Pretty locale with excellent staff! Beautiful lobby with plenty of tables to play cards. Great reunion place! Good place to smoke, but wished there were smoking rooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Sue B.

Thank you for your comments on our hotel. I will be sure to pass them along to our team here.

HGI GM
Houston, United States
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Don't expect a decent or free breakfast from this place. Breakfast was dry stale mini cresent rolls, cold coffee (at 7 oclock in the morning), little boxes of cereal, milk and fruit juice. No sausage. No egg. And then (and then) They charge you 6 dollars a person for that breakfast. The room was fine, but bad breakfast left me with a horrible taste in my mouth as I walked out the doors at 7:30.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jason S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Granbury, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Dear Bruce W,

I do apologize for your experience at our property. The Hilton family has many brands that cater to all. Hampton Inns for example have the complimentary breakfast for those budget conscious consumers. Hilton Garden Inns have a hot, fresh, made to order breakfast that we feel is of greater value. I’m concerned that you were not made aware of this as we have fresh bacon, sausage, ham, eggs any way you like them, pancakes, stuffed French toast, omelets made to order with over 15 different ingredients, all at our chef’s window. Upon your next visit to Granbury please let me know as I would like to have as our guest for breakfast for the miscommunication. (my offer is extended even if you choose not to stay with us or are just passing through.)

817-579-3800
jason.stinnette2@hilton.com
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed June 18, 2013

The pictures do not lie on this hotel! My family went there this last weekend-- situated exactly where it says-- right off of the lake! The absolute BEST Sunday breakfast/brunch in the world! Hands down. We were there on the weekend and they had a buffet-- there is NOTHING on that buffet that isn't to die for. The chef is a pastry chef, and makes ALL of the pastries himself. From delicious cooked to order omlets to stuffed french toast (yes, you NEED to try this), bread pudding, cooked apples, delicious maple flavored THICK bacon, sausage, skillet potatoes, fresh fruit that honestly looks like it should be in a picture from a magazine! Clean rooms, friendly staff-- I hear they have an incredible July 4th planned-- fireworks on the lake and vendors and music!! I'm only sorry I won't be able to be there for that this year-- but it will be on the calendar for next year if we can make it :)

Room Tip: Just make sure to adjust your bed to fit your comfort level
Dear Lucyimhome,

Outstanding!! We are pleased that you have found your little get away here with us at the Hilton Garden Inn in Granbury. I will be sure to pass along your encouraging comments to our team here. Work on the 4th for next year! Check out our face book page as well. We have all kinds of events coming up with live music, food and drinks this summer!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I was delighted to spend a week at the Hilton Garden Inn in Grandbury, TX! The staff were very accommodating and made sure I was aware of all of the amenities, services and restaurants in the area. The restaurant's late Sunday breakfast was very appetizing and the once time I ate dinner there the food was exceptional. I wish I could have stayed longer.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Outstanding!! We are pleased that you have found your little get away here with us at the Hilton Garden Inn in Granbury. I will be sure to pass along your encouraging comments to our team here. Thank you for your stay, we look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Dallas, United States
Reviewed June 6, 2013

This trip was for business. I was satisfied with most aspects of the hotel. However, I feel the breakfast or the buffet portion rather should have been complimentary. The rooms are nice and clean, but the A/C wasn't working properly. I had it set at 70F but I would wake up sweating and would feel sticky in the afternoon

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Michael R,

I do apologize for your experience at our property. The Hilton family has many brands that cater to all. Hampton Inns for example have the complimentary breakfast. Hilton Garden Inns have a fresh, made to order breakfast that we feel is of greater value. We are currently reviewing the cost of our breakfast. We are also having our Chief Engineer look into all of our air-conditioning units. Thank you for your response, we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Westgate, United States
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Stayed here two nights and was very pleased with the hotel. Very friendly/helpful staff and great rooms! Would def. stay again! Breakfast was pretty good, they had a lot to choose from. Walking distance to the beach was a plus as well.

Dear Lindy,

Thank you for your comments. I will be sure to pass them along to our team here.