Hilton Garden Inn Granbury
Best Western Grandbury Inn & Suites(Granbury)(Great Value!)
$67
Comfort Suites Granbury(Granbury)(Great Value!)
$79
ComfortSuites
Holiday Inn Express Granbury(Granbury)(Great Value!)
$85
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Granbury(Granbury)(Great Value!)
$76
Quality Inn & Suites(Granbury)(Great Value!)
$65
Hotels.com
Plantation Inn Granbury(Granbury)(Great Value!)
$99
$96
Granbury Gardens Bed And Breakfast(Granbury)(Great Value!)
$131
Nutt House Historic Hotel(Granbury)(Great Value!)
$119
$103
$140
$275
$215
Official Site
All reviewsconvention centerlake granburya lake view roomgreat hotelcity beachclose to downtownbeautiful lakethe hotel staffenjoyed my stayomeletexcellent stayindoor poolvisiting granburypleasant stayfamily reunionget awaywonderful experience
Reviewed July 20, 2012

My husband, 6 yr. old grandson and I stayed here for 3 nights in 7/12 in a king suite (separate living area, but no door) with a lake view. The location next to the Granbury City Beach is perfect, the boardwalk around the lake is very nice and the view from our room on the 2nd floor was beautiful with afternoon shade. We had very little interaction with the staff but check-in was quick and friendly and we were allowed early check-in at 1:00. Due to the nature the suite the rooms were quite small and the living room dark - at least compared to a king room I walked by that looked more open and spacious. It did work for our needs though. My biggest complaint with the room however was the sofabed. It was so stained and worn looking that I didn't want to sit on it. Luckily the (thin) mattress on it was much cleaner. Overall the housekeeping standards didn't seem as high as other hotels. Wet paper was left on the bathroom floor, the sheets on the sofabed weren't straighten either day (the blanket just pulled up) and other little things like that.
The indoor pool and spa were closed the 1st day due to chemical problems and we feared we would have to change hotels because that was a major factor for my grandson. However they were open the rest of our stay and there was rarely more than 3-4 other people using them and usually no one. The chlorine smell was very strong and the water was still cloudy however we trusted them to have it right. He thoroughly enjoyed using both and we liked being out of the 100+ degree heat.
We did not eat any meals here. There was a bar area that opened sometime in the afternoon. I would have loved to have seen a bar with a view of the water...not the lobby.

Room Tip: Definitely get a lake view!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
HGIGranbury, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Granbury, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Thank you for sharing your comments from your recent stay at our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I apolgize that the pool was closed during the first day of your stay but it was important to ensure the pool chemistry was appropriate prior to letting our guests utiize the pool.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Granbury, Texas is a town of great Historic nostalgia along with modern day pleasures.

Firstly, check-in at the Hilton Garden Inn on Lake Granbury. There you will be checked-in quickly by attentive staff members. Thier beds are one of the BEST I've ever slept in! They are "adjusting Garden Sleep System" beds, a trademark to Hilton Garden Inn's across the States.

Thier rooms are spacious. Refrigerator, coffee pot, and a microwave are in each room.

I recommend a room with a view of Lake Granbury. Sip your coffee or tea in the morning and watch the sun rise over the lake, or a glass of local wine while watching the sun set over the lake.

There is boat rentals available. You and/or kids can swim in the clean and clear waters of Lake Granbury. There is
also a golf Country Club nearby.

I can go on and on about the City of Granbury, but I will keep that posting for another time.

Quick to the point, if you want a great value and the most for your money--with one of the best beds to dream in ... the Hilton Garden Inn Granbury is a great choice ;)

• Stayed: August 2011
3  Thank Monica N

Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at our hotel! So glad you were able to experience our authentic Hilton hospitality, as well as our signature beds. We look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for a wedding and it was a perfect fit. We had time to visit "the beach" on the lake next to us as well as enjoy the water with our 2 year old. Although it was a holiday weekend I was a little disappointed in the attention to detail with regards to housekeeping. We found a shoe and hair accessories as well as a dirty glass in our room upon arrival. And the trash outside the front door was always full and blowing into the parking lot. All and all nice stay, comfortable beds and lots of friendly faces. I would just like to see the hotel maintained more efficiently so it will be there for years to come.

• Stayed: July 2012

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review, we certainly appreicate it. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and the encounters with our staff. I also appreciate your feedback regarding the items found in your room and please be assured that this was an isolated incident but we will certainly reevaluate our inspection process to determine how we can improve this process in the future.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

The only thing this hotel has going for it is being on Lake Granbury. The room was ok. Nothing exceptional. The air conditioner fan is one of those that turns on and off all night so if you like a constant noise, you may be bothered by the quiet at times. Breakfast is NOT included in the cost of this room. I rated this average but I think you could do better at another place cost wise and comfort wise.

Room Tip: If you want to see the lake request a lake side room some rooms do not face lake.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We always strive to ensure satisfaction and we do not like to fall short of your expectations. We appreciate your comments and will use your comments as a training tool for improvement. Our breakfast is not complimentary but it is fully cooked to order with a large variety of offerings and is a great value. We hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you again in the near future

Reviewed June 22, 2012

What a neat place to stay! The staff was super friendly!! The hotel is right on the lake which was beautiful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The food was very good, especially the dessert. Everyone received us with a smile. Will certainly go back and stay at this hotel!

Room Tip: The rooms overlooking the lake have a great view.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded June 23, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience. I will be sure to pass on your comments to our Executive Chef. We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again soon. Sincerely, Jim Goode