All reviews convention center lake granbury great hotel lake view city beach close to downtown excellent stay omelet indoor pool glen rose visiting granbury family reunion get away wonderful experience lobby hgi square
Reviewed March 17, 2012

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn for two nights during spring break. My wife and i and our two boys. Great hotel for families. Indoor pool/hot tub was a hit with the kids. Boardwalk was nice as well. We had a lakeview room which offered great views of Lake Granbury. Restaurant was great for dinner as well.

Date of stay: March 2012
1  Thank Hatchie87
Reviewed February 29, 2012

The room did not have enough lighting, the adjustable bed turned into a "bowl" even though it was set to firm on both sides. That was very uncomfortable. Breakfast was good! But the ceiling was leaking in the dining room... I didn't see a smiling staff member either. The pool was indoor, but it was cold... the door could not be closed.

1  Thank Carolmil
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We held our Parents 50th Wedding Anniversary Party Here. It was located in the Boardwalk Conference Center in the Main part of the Hotel. Working with Laurie and Brian was a pleasure. They were very accomodating and full of suggestions to make our party the best it could be and helped us stay within our budget. The food was very good and the service was good as well. I would definitely recommend this hotel for parties/business. The prices were very reasonable for most things. We also booked a hotel room for my parents with the romance package. They loved it and were very comfortable.

Reviewed February 14, 2012

We stayed here 2/9/12-2/12/12. The first night the hotel was empty and everything was fine. The second night the hotel was full and you could hear the band playing on the first floor, we heard the guy snoring in the next room. What ever the paid for in sound proofing this hotel they got ripped off. The rooms were nice, the location is close to the square.

I wouldn't recommend this hotel during the busy season.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank TXtraveler218
Reviewed February 5, 2012

Very clean room, bathrooms and lobby. I am picky about bathrooms. I prefer separate tub/shower. I was not able to locate a hotel in the area that offered that feature but I was impressed with the Hilton. The bathroom looked brand new. The beds were comfortable, Very relaxing night!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends