“Friendly, cheap and clean”

Plantation Inn Granbury
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Granbury
Reviewed March 19, 2011

This is the second visit to the Plantation Inn. We were very pleased with the price. The Inn is older but clean. The staff is very pleasant and we enjoyed the breakfast with waffles, sausage with biscuits and gravy. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Grandmanin

Reviewed August 17, 2010

enjoyed my stay at the plantation . the staff was outstanding drew a map of places of things to do on the square which was the old fashion soda shop. great food . my room was very nice and clean every day i was there outstanding helpful the breaksfast bar was yummy

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
5  Thank shopping72
Reviewed August 4, 2010

We enjoyed everything about our stay! The room was very clean, great service,and a good breakfast. I will be staying there again very soon. I would recommend it to anyone, without hesitation.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
5  Thank Tigerlady24
Reviewed June 21, 2010

My husband is working for the gas companies in grandbury and me and my family had the pleasure of staying at the inn while visiting. I loved it! We are going to stay there for a couple of days around the fourth of july and I am so excited! The rooms were clean and the staff is super nice. The pool is a great addition also, for the kiddos. I recommend it to anybody.

5  Thank halimarie01
Reviewed May 11, 2010

Staff was very friendly, rooms spacious, comfortable and well furnished. Breakfast wasn't as expected but what was there was good food. . we were in a corner room and could see the lake. Good location close to town and business area.
BUT building showed signs of lack of maintenance. Paint & dry rot on stairs, and under second floor deck. It was well worth the price and again comfortable. We will stay there again on next trip to Granbury.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank mtnleprcon
Reviewed April 11, 2010

My husband and I are always looking for the best senior rate possible. But, sometimes for the money, "you get what you pay for". So some that we've stayed in have not always been worth trying to save money. However, Plantation Inn in Granbury is the absolute best hotel stay we've ever had. The rate was excellent. My test of a room is how it smells when you first walk in. But the ultimate test is walking around the room in white socks for a while and then looking at the bottom of your feet. That is usually a good indication of what the other "unseen" things in the room are like. I did the test.....room smelled wonderful when we opened the door. Room was very neat, bathroom was very clean and quiet. That night after my shower, I put on the white socks and walked around the room till bedtime. Socks remained white! That's all the test I needed. We stayed 2 nights. The hot breakfast of waffles, biscuits/gravy plus the choices of fruit, toast, cereals, juices, etc. was just as advertised. Our total stay is a high recommendation to anyone staying in the Granbury area and looking for a great deal that comes with a wonderful room.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank nanaMaypearl
Reviewed July 7, 2009

My husband I experienced excellent service at Plantation Inn. The morning complimentary "continental" breakfast is extensive, with fresh fruit and bundt cakes. The dining area and lobby area is beautiful, very "Inn" like. The personnel is friendly and knowledgeable. The room is nicely furnished, including a small refridgerator and microwave. The sheets and bedspreads were fresh and there were plenty of fluffy towels. The room was very clean, the housekeeping staff does a good job. The courtyard/pool area is large and nice with concrete unbrella tables and benches, as well as some lounge chairs. Everything is clean and in good repair. Close to and a partial view of lake. The public marina is just across the bridge for launching watercraft, was very convenient. There is ample parking for boat and jet ski trailers, which is the big reason we chose this location. Many hotels and motels in Granbury will not allow parking watercraft trailers. We will be back on our next trip to Granbury!!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple