Comfort Suites Granbury
Holiday Inn Express Granbury(Granbury)(Great Value!)
$81
$55
Hilton Garden Inn Granbury(Granbury)(Great Value!)
$119
La Quinta Inn & Suites Granbury(Granbury)(Great Value!)
$72
Plantation Inn Granbury(Granbury)(Great Value!)
$69
Best Western Grandbury Inn & Suites(Granbury)(Great Value!)
$71
Quality Inn & Suites(Granbury)(Great Value!)
$63
Travelocity
Nutt House Historic Hotel(Granbury)(Great Value!)
$119
$103
Priceline
All reviewswafflesnice hotelgetaway destinationexercise roomgolf tournamentthe breakfast areacomfortable stayrooms are largeroom was very clean and comfortablebreakfast itemsglen roserecommend this hotelgreat ratehotel is locateddesk clerkdowntown areastayed nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Stayed for two nights. Beautiful room and it's quiet at night. Good breakfast with good choices. Close to krogers, restaurants and the business district. Staff is very friendly. Most of all the rate is great!

Thank you!

Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This is the first time I have stayed at a Comfort Suites and I would highly recommend this hotel if you are staying in Granbury. I was really impressed with how comfortable the beds and bedding were at the hotel. The indoor pool was very clean and the water temperature was just right, perfect since I was traveling with a 7 and 9 year old. The breakfast was simple danishes, cold cereal, yogurt and they offered some hot food as well, scrambled eggs, bacon/sausage, biscuits and gravy as well as waffles. Can't complain about the food it was free and good. The hotel is close to the square and had strip mall shopping infront of it with restaurants close by too.

We had a room right next to the elevator and I thought for sure it would be noisy, but I heard nothing. It was super quite and overall a great stay. We will be back to this location when we are in the area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I stay here 8-10 times a year for business. The hotel is one of the nicer Comfort Suites and the staff keeps everything in great condition. The workout area only has aerobic exercise machines but you get a pass to use the YMCA just across the street with your hotel stay. Breakfast is always on time and the hot food looks great although I am a cereal, fruit and toast person. Much better place to stay than the other hotels in the vicinity.

Room Tip: Be sure to book your trip well in advance as the property does a lot of business with oil and gas companies serving the area.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We recently traveled to Tx for a funeral and chose to stay at this hotel. We arrived late after driving all day and were warmly greeted at the front desk by a caring individual. My daughter flew in late and arrived at the same time. She had not eaten all day and the front door clerk buzzed around and found her something to get her through til breakfast. The rooms were very nice, quite comfortable, and the breakfast had different choices each day. In a time that service is so important, this hotel did a wonderful job. I would whole hearetly recommend a stay at this hotel.
A

Room Tip: We had a non smoking king!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I was playing in a 4 day golf tournament and needed to bring my husband who had been out of the hospital only 2 weeks after a 54 day stay. I called and made my reservations and requested an early arrival and a late departure since my husband is unable to drive at this time. After speaking with Sandy she said no problem, just call when you are 1 hour out and we will make sure the room is ready and on your last day, just put the "Do Not Disturb" card out and you are good to go. On top of this, Sandy asked my husband if he needed anything if she went into town. When do you ever have staff that attentive and accommodating. We had a king suite and it was more than comfortable. The bed was just like mine at home. Breakfast was very enjoyable also. Great place to stay.
MargieB

Room Tip: Visited with some other ladies playing in the tournament who had a double suite and it was a great room also.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends