“very impressed!”

Best Western Plus Graham Inn
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Graham
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We stayed in this hotel last month and we're very glad we did. Really, it is hard to express how great it was. The room was large with all we needed: frige, microwave, flat-screen TV, etc. Everything was beautiful and very clean. The wifi worked alright. We were there on May 8 and we were very pleased that the swimming pool was already open. We used it and it was very clean. We enjoyed it very much.

We needed some extra time to wash our clothes in the laundry room in the morning, so we were allowed to check out at 12 instead of 11 when I said I was worried I would not have enough time. I really appreciated that. And what I was even more impressed with was that it was free the use the laundry. No quarters needed! Great breakfast.

Plus, the staff was very nice and helpful. The hotel is close to many restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
SHILAH-J, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Graham Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

On behalf of the staff we would all like to say thank you for your kind words, we hope very much that you return and have another exceptional experience with us. So often people point out only the bad things that happen in a stay it is so refreshing to have words of encouragement.

-Happy Travels

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Graham Inn

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Enjoyed our stay for 3 nights at the Best Western, very clean rooms, great breakfast included.Staff is super friendly. We sat out at nights around the pool and enjoyed our drinks and the stars. Perfect

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

We hope you enjoyed us and much as we enjoyed having you all, please come by and see us next time you are in the area. Thank you so much for your continued patronage.

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 12, 2014

My son and I some times just jump in the car and take a drive..We did this when I was little and I love sharing the experience...We enjoy passing through little towns..take in the sights...then stay where ever our car leads us. Best Western has everything we need including helpful staff to tell you the exciting things going on in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for kind words of appreciation about our property and staff. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Best Regards,

Shilah

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Absolutely fantastic service. I cannot express enough how professional, friendly, and caring the front desk staff was during our stay. We were well taken care of. They even made restaurant reservations for our large group. Going to Graham, TX for business or pleasure? These people take care of you. Graham is a wonderful community full of local businesses, and this chain hotel made us feel like part of the community. Highly recommend! It will make your time in Graham even better!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
SHILAH-J, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Graham Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Eleshia,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding out hotel. We truly strive to serve all our guest fully. I cannot tell you how much of a pleasure it was to have you all and we hope to see you all again in the coming years. Thank you for having such a wonderful and easy going group because you no doubt made our job easy with a full house. It was our pleasure. Have a wonderful rest of the year!

-Best Regards

Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

We were in town for a wedding and this was one of the hotels at which the family had reserved a block of rooms. The staff is incredibly friendly. Lobby is welcoming. I didn't visit the gym but did check it out; appears nice. Hot breakfast available every morning and they are great about keeping everything filled and fresh. Bacon, gravy, biscuits, pastries, fruits, cereal, juices, waffles, yogurt, etc.

The free wifi was nice. Our room (2 doubles for family of 4) was spacious and clean. My biggest complaint and one that we voiced...we were on the 3rd floor, half of which is designated smoking rooms. The hallway reeked of cigarette smoke at all times and I could occasionally smell it in our room as well. I don't request non-smoking rooms only to have to smell that trash from others so were disappointed to say the least. It was rodeo weekend so every room was booked.

I recommend the 1st or 2nd floor, the back of the hotel. The front only has a view of the parking lot...

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank JCAJCrew
SHILAH-J, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Graham Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Thank you for your candid review of our property. On behalf of our staff I would like to thank your for your kind words, and we are so glad you enjoyed our breakfast. We sympathize with the problems you experienced from the smoking rooms in our property. I cannot apologize enough and this issue is something we are currently trying to correct. I hope you will give us another chance in the future to please you.

Regards,

Shilah Johnson

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Our stay was very pleasant; thank you! We were in town for a funeral which is never a fun experience, but being able to come back to the room and relax helped to make the trip not so tiring. We were not able to obtain adjoining rooms, but that was due to my making the reservations on line at the very last minute. The lady at the desk, when we checked in, did her very best to rectify the situation but she was working with a full house. I appreciated her efforts anyway. The kids especially enjoyed the Texas waffles. No where but Texas!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Carolyn M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Graham Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Robin HS,

On behalf of the staff here at the Best Western Plus I would like to say thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel and letting us know how your stay was .Thank you for staying at our Best Western and we hope to see you again soon.

Front Desk Manager,

Carolyn M

Reviewed January 27, 2014

We stopped for the night in Graham, Texas. The friendly staff at the Best Western Plus had us checked in to our room in no time. I expected a little more from a Plus hotel but it was clean and comfy. We had a good night's sleep and a very good breakfast. Would stop again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Carolyn M, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Graham Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

On behalf of our staff here at the Best Western in Graham I would like to say thank you for the complements on our Hotel and we look forward to seeing you again.

Front Desk manager