“It was convenient and hot breakfast”

BEST WESTERN PLUS Graham Inn
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Graham
Fort Worth, Texas
“It was convenient and hot breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

The location was the best, it was on Main St. The breakfast definitely was a must. The view wasn't too bad either. Nothing special about the room. It was a little pricey for Thursday. There were people in the hallway talking loud at midnight, we called the service desk and they took care of the problem.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank csoriaso
SHILAH-J, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Graham Inn, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
On behalf of the entire staff at Best Western Plus Graham Inn, we would like to thank you for your honest review of our property. We strive to serve our guests fully and by telling us what we did well and well as what we can improve you help mold our service for future guest. We hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Buffalo, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

I work all the time so I rarely get a chance to get away. When I am able to "get somewhere" i usually stay somewhere in dallas, this time I chose something a little different from my 'norm'. I especially loved how warm and friendly the staff made me feel as soon as i came in the front door!!! The rooms were emmaculate in detail and very, very clean!!! I am definitely going to remember this place when i get the chance to get away again!!! Thank you for the great memories and I/we will be back!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Kim J
Carolyn M, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Graham Inn, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Kim,

The employees here at the Best Western Plus Graham Inn want to say thank you so much for your response and we are so glad to have made your first experience away from Dallas exceptionally awesome. We hope you will come see us again soon,

Thanks again,,

Carolyn M
Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

So I happened upon this best western one morning when my brakes went out on a Sunday! Because my car is important to me I didn't want to risk having it fixed at a local mom and pop shop instead of a bmw certified dealer so I decided to stay until my mechanic could have it towed the next morning. So first thing I went to check in at 8 am mind you and the front desk lady shilah let me check in a room with early with no early check in fee and even let me have breakfast even though I was just checking in. She even recommended local shops I could walk to in her words to "make my stay more enjoyable " what great customer service. I then checked out the room and boy I was amazed at how super clean it was, they even had specialized cards on how I preferred having my room serviced. I spent the day in town and ate at the Italian restaurant recommended by shilah. It was amazing. She truly knew all the stops to check in at. Upon arrival I met another lady who was just as helpful named shonda she showed me where the pool and excersize centers were and answered all the questions I had about my bill. All I. All it was a terrific stay. The breakfast had great variety and the staff was super. Its nice to know customer service atoll exist. I will definietly be returning!

Room Tip: The first floor is nice!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank dj1988
Amherst, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel.It was very clean and nice.Shilah Johnson was very helpful.Would recommend it to anyone!!Great service,very friendly staff.And again,Shilah Johnson was fantastic about helping answer my questions.

Room Tip: Ask for Shilah Johnson.Tons of help!!!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Dorthy M
Amarillo, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

i loved it! The hotel was wonderful and the staff were amazing. i felt right at home.the rooms were nice and clean. good way to start your stay. There was a woman named shilah that checked me in, so sweet and accommodating. i would recommend to anyone this hotel.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank becky b
Weatherford, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

Overall very nice.The front desk person was a delightful young lady. Shilah Johnson if I remember correctly.
My room was comfortable and clean.
Made reservations online and was just what I expected.
Breakfast was very good. Certainly enough.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank Margaret T
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

A couple of friends and I decided to go on a cross country trip through last month. As we were driving through the great state of Texas, my friends and I decided it would be best to hang our hats and find a place to rest for the night. We ended up stopping at the Best Western in Graham.
The service we recieved from the front desk was highly professional. The woman working the counter that night was friendly and very helpful, directing to a great diner in town for dinner. The rooms were clean and spacious and the beds were comfortable. Suffice to say we all had a good nights rest.
In the morning we were delighted to find an continental breakfast waiting for us in the lobby. It was the perfect send off before we hit the road and continued our journey.

If I ever find myself in Graham again, I'll definitely be taking my business to Best Western.

• Stayed September 2012