“Continues to be the best in town!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Graham
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Graham
Arlington, TX
“Continues to be the best in town!”
Reviewed December 13, 2010

I like staying at this hotel. Every fall I stay here for 3 months. Beautiful new rooms. Good breakfast with changes daily.

After a brief lapse in housekeeping it has greatly improved with new staff.. Excellent new front desk Manager, Lisa, has things going well.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank twomikea

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Corpus christi
Reviewed November 16, 2010

The hotel has thieves because I left $100pair of shoes in the room. I'm from out of town and when I realized I left them, I called the hotel before I ever got home. They told me they couldn't find them, even though I left them right in front of the bed. Why would they take my shoes. I was extremely disappointed and would never stay at a holiday in express again. It's terrible and bad customer service.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank Bubbasmommie

Travelers are raving about these Graham hotels

Texas
Reviewed November 11, 2010

There was no hot water after I woke up in the morning. Desk clerk didn't say anything, so I told him I needed another room, so I get the 2nd room. I let the shower run for 10 minutes, no hot water. Once more, had to ask for another room, 3rd room was much smaller, refrigerator was dirty but at least it had hot water. I was not satisfied with my stay, and notified customer service twice and they said the manager would contact me, but never did. Also, they do not stand by their guarantee of If You're not satisfied, you don't pay because you do. When I checked out early, the young lady @ the desk did apologize for the hot water......that's it.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
3 Thank lynnkligora
Arlington Heights, Illinois
Reviewed September 16, 2010

Stayed here while I went dove hunting last weekend. This place is cheap but you get what you for. Rude staff with no training and a filthy room.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
3 Thank Arlingtonhunter
Corpus Christi, Texas
Reviewed August 11, 2010

After staying in the Holiday Inn Express last fall I thought I was safe but after being there the last few days I will NOT go back. Filthy is the only word to describe my experience, that and uncaring RUDE manager that is not there on any regular basis. I had to change my own SHEETS the first night and clean the bathroom before allowing anyone to shower. It was disgusting to say the least. The pool, hottub, lobby and common areas are equally dirty. The pool, hot tub and surround are nasty. The water, walls etc of the pool are GREEN! All that and they have a no pet policy! WHY?!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
3 Thank lg4400
Willis, Texas
Reviewed July 17, 2010

We were exploring Possum Kingdom Lake, and only stayed one night. The room was large, furniture was functional, and arranged conveniently. The bed was great, and loved the pillows. Enjoyed the breakfast, however, having just an upgraded continental breakfast would be sufficient, and forget the powdered egg omelet and sausage. The staff was great, and very helpful. We will recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Richardson, TX
Reviewed August 8, 2009

When we stayed in the Holiday Inn Express it was brand new. They were having a grand opening special, so we got a great deal, but that is not what was so impressive. The hotel is not large, but is beautiful. The decor is modern and pretty. The bathrooms had granite countertops and beautiful tile on the shower walls. Everything was clean. Our room had a small microwave and refrigerator. The best part was the beds - sooooo comfortable. My husband asked me to find out what kind of matresses they use because he wants to buy one for our house.

The pool is small, but my kids loved it. It is a salt pool, which I prefer to chlorine pools. There is also a small outdoor hottub.

The fitness room had three peices of cardio equipment - treadmill, elliptical trianer, stationary bike. All were in new condition.

The hotel also provides a complimentary breakfast. They offer the usual bagel, pastries, fruit and cereal, but in addition, they had eggs, bacon, biscuits and sausage gravy.

The icing on the cake was the very helpful and friendly staff. I would not hesitate to stay here again and recommend it to anyone else.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family