Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Graham
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
All reviewspancake machinefront deskfree breakfast isonly stayed one nightclean hotelnice staythird floorthe staff was friendly and helpfulyogurtmaintenancefuneralremodelingpillowsfurnituretx
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Room/bath were roomy & furnished nicely. They do need full duvets instead of half size - that only cover you to the waist. Carpet in rooms was a little over used. Breakfast was fine - about like airplane food. Omelets: minced ham, peppers & cheese inside a perfectly round folded over egg - Woman keeping the food area refreshed said: "they come already done & I just heat them up". The messy flip over waffle makers have been replaced with a frozen pancake machine that heats pancake & flops it on your plate when you push the button. With all the new technology - WHEN will someone invent a toaster that toasts Faster?

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 13, 2012

My husband and I are "discovering" the Holiday Inn Express chain and are finding it very favorable.

We found this hotel to be new and very modern for this old Texas town. The front desk staff was friendly and recommended a very nice restaurant for our evening meal. The room was big, quiet and clean. The bed and bedding were very comfortable. The breakfast was great and consisted of just about anything one could want - omelets, ham, fruit, pastries, and yogurt. The only improvement I feel they could make is the recipe for their famous cinnamon rolls and the friendliness of their cafe staff.

We had a pleasant stay and would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2011

I live in Breckenridge Texas but travel everywhere. I attended a function at the Young County Arena till late and decided that my wife and I would just stay the night and we had four other friends as well. Between all of us you rented three rooms that night. Your lady in the front seemed put out because she was getting off in 5 minutes and her replacement wasn't there yet. By 11pm we were checked in and her replacement arrived, I was standing close to the elevator when I heard her say " More Arena Idiots here?" I walked back over and asked her what she meant but she claimed to not know what I was talking about. I know what I heard and the attitude as well.

The next morning I called to speak to a manager and the run around started again. They said that a Mike would call me back....I'm still waiting!!!! There was hair on the floor and the young lady at breakfast seemed put out when I asked if there was anymore Orange Juice. She said "There are other people here also, so I will get it when I can." I'm in the customer service business, so I make it a point to be polite and always end a question with please. They are rude! I since have stayed once at the local Best Western and my room was nicer and 40$ a night cheaper. Shame on you Holiday Inn.... No polite service and no call back = no business from me ever again. Just so you know I'm attending another event at that Arena along with 18 other people. We have already booked with the Best Western for 40 bucks a night cheaper. Here's what's funny!! The man that called me from the Best Western was named Mike and he even set us dinner reservations at the Wildcatter Steakhouse and is placing a bottle of my wife's favorite wine in our room. THAT is customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank mike G
Reviewed July 24, 2011

I stayed with my parents for a family reunion In this hotel and I was far from impressed! 109 a night is overpriced! The staff were very rude to all my family staying there and the manager was even more rude. For the money you pay they don't offer much pool was nasty and was swarming with bees everywhere the only good thing was the bathrooms were decent and beds were okay but point is it is too overpriced for the what they give you. Oh and it would be nice to have new management. I would not recomend!

• Stayed: July 2011
3  Thank Mandapanda17
Reviewed January 20, 2011

We had a funeral to attend in Graham and we all decided to stay at the Holiday Inn Express.
We had 25 relatives that stayed here, we even rented the meeting room so we had a place to gather. The ladies at the front desk were extremely pleasant, very helpful and downright wonderful in helping us check in, giving everyone directions, helping us with the meeting room, and giving us a late checkout after the funeral. The hotel was extremely clean and it had a great atomspere about it. I'm speaking for 25 people, we had a great experience at this hotel in every way, I highly recommend it to everyone!!
Great jjob from all of the staff!!!!
Thanks,
Betty Johnson, Galveston TX.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family