“At least we could seat 10 people”
Review of Mr. Taco

Mr. Taco
Ranked #15 of 39 Restaurants in Gonzales
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Plenty of results show up on google.
Description: Plenty of results show up on google.
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Had a hard time finding a place for 10 people to meet before a funeral. This may be the best place in Gonzales, it was packed every time we went by. Service was slightly slow (but they were packed). Food was reasonably priced, maybe not the best Mexican food I ever had, but a good value and a place where we could each talk to each other.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I love their homemade tortillas. Fill it with ham or bacon, potatoes and cheese and I'm in breakfast heaven. They also have typical breakfast which includes refried beans. If you're in Gonzales for breakfast this is a great place to eat. Their salsa is great too! They have a drive through window. They now serve alcoholic drinks and are open 24 hours on the weekend. Very moderately priced. Something for everyone.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

This place has a vast menu and some great deals on Mexican food. I had the 3 Taco Plate and the puffy taco was my favorite. Be sure to ask what the specials of the day are.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

The food was good. I really like the chips/salsa. We ordered their chili con queso for an appetizer but I guess they didn't think we needed it because they didnt bother to bring it. When they brought our meal, they asked if we needed anything else, like they had no idea we had even ordered the queso. Of course, we told them to not bother with it. The meal was good for the price.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

We used the drive thru when driving through Gonzales. Living in Texas there is a taco stand on every corner and these were still some of the best I have ever had. They have sit down accommodations also and a full menu, but we did not go in.