“Great Relaxing Place!”

Best Western Plus Goliad Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Goliad
Reviewed July 2, 2013

What a great place to stay! This is a new hotel that is clean, quite, and great staff! They have large rooms with flat screen TV, comfortable bed and free breakfast for a great value. What more can you ask for? There was also a great pool area with towels.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Yatin B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Goliad Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us Lisa W. My staff and I glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that when you are on another vacation you would consider staying with us and enjoy the sights and sounds of nature in Goliad, TX. We hope that you enjoyed your July 4th weekend and see you soon!!

Yatin Bhakta
GM BW Plus Goliad Inn & Suites

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Goliad Inn & Suites

Reviewed June 2, 2013

What a pleasure it was to stay the night at the Best
Western Plus in Goliad. The entire staff was helpful and made our visit enjoyable. Big tv, very comfortable bed and large room. Breakfast was tasty too. I wouldn't stay anywhere else ! A Great value.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Yatin B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Goliad Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Thank you so much for taking time out and reviewing your stay at our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed all the great amenities that our hotel has to offer. Hopefully we will see you sooner than later. We look forward to serving you again. Thank you again..

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Quiet, clean, new hotel with a friendly staff. This hotel is a good value for anyone staying anywhere in the area. My only complaint was the beds weren't that comfortable. Overall- a good stay. The room had a flat screen LED HDTV with 1080i HD programming.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Yatin B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Goliad Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Thank you for taking your time to review your stay with us. My staff and I would like to thank you for the compliments. When we upgrade our beds, we will keep in mind to try a different product than the one we use currently. We hope you have a wonderful week. We hope to serve your hospitality needs in the near future. Thank you once again.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This was bad from the get go. I walked into the lobby to check in when the fire alarm went off and it was down hill from there. After all was ok ( thank God no fire) and I got checked in and went up to my room, I put the key card in and there was someone in the room. I apologized excused myself and backed out of the room now in Texas this is a good way to get shot but again that didn't happen. The breakfast was usual for most hotels but then when I went to get some ice I was told the only machine working was on the 3rd floor. Now I do realize this is a new hotel and I hope they get the bugs worked out.

4  Thank Craig37
Yatin B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Goliad Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Thank you very much Craig for taking your time to review your stay with us. My staff and I would like to apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced at our hotel. This should not have happened it is very unfortunate. My staff and I value our customer service. We are always striving for improvement. I hope that you will give us another chance to gain your business next time you are in Goliad.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Friendly people, nice clean establishment, will use again.Son left Mac in his room and it was still there when he got back. Defiantly will use again. Close to state park. plenty options for breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking your time to review your stay with us. We value your feedback. We hope that you will come back to Goliad and visit our historical town again. Thank you again for reviewing your stay with us.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Glenn L

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Very pleasant place to stay with friendly front desk help. The decor is modern and clean. The walls in the hotel room halls seem rather thin, but the room was comfortable and clean. The breakfast selection was all processed food rather than fresh anything (even a hard-boiled egg would have been a welcome addition to the selection.)
Overall, Goliad now has a nice hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking your time to review your stay with us. It was great to have a nice conversation with you in the morning. My staff and I enjoyed taking care of you. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you once again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Goliad
Southern Inn and Suites
Southern Inn and Suites
#1 of 4 in Yorktown
Antlers Inn
Antlers Inn
#2 of 3 in Goliad
Executive Inn & Suites - Goliad

Been to Best Western Plus Goliad Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!