“Amazing Stay!!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Glen Rose
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for a few days at the end of Jan 2014 with my wife and kids. Rooms are very large and extremely comfortable. Breakfast was great in the mornings and the staff were helpful. We were very unfamiliar with the area so they were extremely helpful with directions. We will be back next year!

Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank Yeezy_cj

Reviewed December 31, 2013

This is an older hotel in town but the day Manager is so friendly, he even will make you a waffle for breakfast. many hotel stay under my belt and have never seen a manager so friendly and nice. This is what hotel service should be in all the USA.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 30, 2013

This is our second year staying at the ABV Inn in Glen Rose. It's a basic hotel for a great price. The staff is great, and the manager is amazing!! We will continue to stay here anytime we are in Glen Rose.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank trmasc
Jason P, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with fellow travelers. Our team works very hard to ensure guests have a pleasant stay. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate the your loyalty to our hotel. I will share your feedback with management and staff. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Believe it or not, my husband and I decided to Honeymoon in Glen Rose, Tx. After tediously comparing rates at other local bed and breakfasts, we decided to stay at ABV due to the price. I am glad we did. The hospitality and service we received here was like nothing I've ever seen before. When I return to the area, I will definitely stay here again-no questions asked.

• Stayed: November 2013

Congratulations on your wedding! It is great that your husband and you chose Glen Rose for your honeymoon. The small town charm can be romantic and nice change of pace from the city. Your feedback is appreciated, our staff thanks you for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I had met Terry, the manager, on a previous trip while passing through town. I knew I would be bringing the guys up for a golf outing and needed to find a nice clean place to stay. Terry showed me what the rooms were like and told me to call him when we needed to stay. We just finished our second golf trip with the guys to Glen Rose, TX, and Terry and his staff could not have been nicer to us. It is truly a great value, plus clean and friendly to boot! Y'all should stop in and try it.

Room Tip: We all went for the non smoking rooms, and they were very nice.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Peter d

Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you had such a great experience with us. I will pass on the pleasant comments to the staff and to Terry the general manager. They work extremely hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and the kudos are appreciated. We look forward to hosting your group again for your next golf trip!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

This was my first time to stay at any Americas Best Value Inn & Suites. Although I was apprehensive, I relied on some good reviews on tripadvisor. I was very pleased and relieved. The hotel was great, clean, spacious, comfortable, and efficient. The manager is truly a people person with a fantastic personality. He loves children. One of the friendliest helpful managers ever. He went out of his way to welcome us. The pool was cold the first day. When we mentioned it, he made sure it was super warm for us the next day...awesome. I think he said his name was Terry, but my memory may be wrong. You won't have a great breakfast, but you will be treated to a great waffle, fruit, cereal and variety of breads. I highly recommend this place. Indoor pool, super low price. enjoyed our stay immensely.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank lbelmore
Jason P, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience with fellow travelers. Our staff works very hard to ensure guests have a pleasant stay. You are correct, the managers name is Terry and I will be sure to share your compliments with him. We appreciate your business and hope to see again!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I had a very pleasant stay at this hotel! I chose this hotel because it looked nice in the pictures and had a very low rate compared to other hotels in the area that looked the same. Everything exceeded my expectations. The room was immaculately clean and they have a very good tv package with movies. My kids liked the indoor pool and the hot tub. I have heard great things about Glen Rose and checked out the town for mini vacation with my family. We had a great time in this charming town. The next time we visit we will stay at this hotel for sure!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank jjsamford

It was great to hear from you!

Our policy and objective is to provide an exceptional guest experience at a very affordable rate. We are glad this is what you felt, and hope to see you again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen Rose
#4 of 13 in Granbury
Days Inn Granbury
Days Inn Granbury
#6 of 13 in Granbury

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!