“Good burger!”

The Overlook Cafe at Fossil Rim
Ranked #15 of 45 Restaurants in Glen Rose
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 8, 2012

We were really hungry after the tour and stopped off on-site for a bite to eat. It wasn't the cheapest but it was pretty good food! I would eat there again!

Reviewed March 19, 2012

The food was good, but definitely overpriced. The view is beautiful, but when I went it was so crowded (EXTREMELY small for a tourist attraction) there was nowhere to sit and I had to bring our food back to eat in the car. If we go back to Fossil Rim we plan on all grabbing something quick, and relatively good, from the hot dog stand.

Reviewed December 18, 2011

A little pricey, but good food and view of the wildlife reserve. My kids enjoyed the kids meals, grilled cheese and cheeseburger, which come with fries, drink, and animal crackers. They had a good Reuben sandwich that hit the spot on the cold day that we visited.

Reviewed November 11, 2011

My husband had the philly sandwich. It was huge and excellent. The employees were very friendly and came out to see how we liked our food and talk for awhile. Great view of Fossil Rim while you eat.

Reviewed July 7, 2011

Enjoyed the tour and drive of Fossil Rim. The cook, Jacob, was friendly. Food was better than what I expected.