“OK but would go back to Chachi's next time.”
Review of Los Primos

Los Primos
Ranked #11 of 45 Restaurants in Glen Rose
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We decided to try this place because of the cars outside. The food was fine but not exciting. I liked the broth-based tortilla soup. On the other hand, the guacamole chalups had flavorless, almost invisible guacamole. Another person was happy with lunch special #6.

There are newer reviews for Los Primos

Reviewed August 9, 2013

The food is just ok. Stale tostada chips. But the fajitas were pretty good. Location can't be beat and the price was great.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

At 28 this is my first review, I NEVER complain but today I am. I placed a to go order, the female owner went and got my food, handed it to me I got my money out and instead of checking me out she started talking spanish over me to the group of people behind me. I stood there waiting to check out so I could go back to work and after several minutes of them talking she motioned for the group that had just walked up and told them she would just check all them out in front of me. After10 minutes of waiting (because their card wasnt going through and they were talking) they left and she finally took my money, never appoligized didnt even think twice about how rude she just was since I had been standing there and waiting first. I get that its your business and your the owner but you lost my business today and I wont be giving a good review. Very ridiculous. I will be going to the nice family mexican restraunt on the square of Chachis. Thanks!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We ate here with our 2 small children and we all found something we enjoyed! The service was good and friendly, the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

We are a local family that have eaten here both before it burned and after the re-opening ... we probably eat here 3-4 times a week between lunch and supper. Yes, the service is not the greatest at times, but I think these other reviews are a little over dramatic. The food is good. The fajitas are tender, and you can order 2 Mexican tacos and have enough to make 4. The steak a la Mexicana is good too, one of our favorites. The owners, Luis and Maria are friendly and work the register and bus tables and work just as hard as the staff. I would recommend this restaurant for anyone wanting homemade tex-mex style food (hint, traditional Mexican food IS on the bland side) ... go in with a relaxed attitude, don't mind being a little assertive if your waitress is too slow for you, and enjoy the family atmosphere.

1  Thank jilld776