“Excellent!”
Review of Bottle Plant Cafe - CLOSED

Bottle Plant Cafe
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Buffet
Description: Down Home, Southern Cooking, like your grandma used to make you! All served up buffet style, all you can eat, including drink and dessert. See daily menu for details, full buffet $10.95, salad bar and drink only $5.50.
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Excellent friendly service. The staff went above and beyond making sure we had everything we need. The food was Excellent. Bottle plant history was interesting. Overall restaurant had a great cafe atmosphere. We will for sure return and recommend it to any one that's going to be in the Glen Rose area!

Reviewed April 1, 2014

The service was ok. The food was not very good. Cramped quarters. Someone could do more with this. The history was interesting.

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about this place food was best I have had in a resturant in sometime. The service was friendly and fast. I am sure on an extremely busy day your wait maybe a little long but I can promise it is worth it. For us this was not an issue. The menu is limited but the choices you have are all fantastic. This is true homecooked food. I will be going back here every time I am in Glen Rose. I left here feeling like I had a really good dinner with a friend. Please don't change a thing!

1  Thank Mary L
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Great food and service. Their specialty is chicken fried steak which is hand-dipped so the breading is light. Gravy is delicious with real mashed potatoes. Fried okra was the best! Owners/operators are friendly and glad you dropped in. Their restaurant actually is the site of a former Coca-Cola bottling plant so the historical angle and the great food make for a fun experience. We were delighted to find this restaurant is open 7 days a week and located handily right on the Glen Rose town square.

1  Thank suchaWickedfan
Reviewed January 25, 2014

The chicken fried steak was as tender as a mother's love. Real potatoes and excellent fried okra. The service was very, very good. I was treated like a friend and not just a customer. I will be a customer from now on.