“Great Homestyle Food!”
Review of Bottle Plant Cafe - CLOSED

Bottle Plant Cafe
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Buffet
Description: Down Home, Southern Cooking, like your grandma used to make you! All served up buffet style, all you can eat, including drink and dessert. See daily menu for details, full buffet $10.95, salad bar and drink only $5.50.
Reviewed December 13, 2013

My wife and I tried the chicken fried steak and squash casserole! The food was hot, homemade and delicious! We will definitely be back! For dessert we dried the buttermilk pie and keylime pie and wanted seconds or thirds! WOW

There are newer reviews for Bottle Plant Cafe

Reviewed November 22, 2013

A friend and I visited this restaurant recently and had a great lunch. I had the lunch portion of the chicken fried steak and my friend had the vegetable plate. Everything was excellent! My chicken fried steak ranked right up there with the best on my list and the potatoes and green beans were flawless. I tasted the apples on my friend's plate and they were out of this world. Be prepared to wait a bit for your food since everything is prepared fresh when you order. The food is definitely worth the wait. The service was good and the waitpersons friendly. I would definitely return to the Bottle Plant Cafe when in Glen Rose.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

The Bottle Plant Cafe is under new management we serve southern home cooking prices start from 4.99 to 10.99 we do not offer the buffet but we offer a daily specials. Hope everybody gives us a chance

Reviewed May 25, 2013

They have changed the feom the bottle plant to Mi Rincon. I had the sausage and egg burrito. They were very good and the home made tortillas were awesome!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Having recently changed hands, this restaurant is now called Mi Rincon. A better brand of cheese would help the cheese enchiladas. The pinto (refried) beans were good, perhaps owing to the traditional addition of lard. The rice was tasty, but could have been improved with the addition of diced carrots and peas, but that may be a personal preference not shared by most others.