“Very good pies...we could not stop eating them”
Review of Pie Peddlers

Pie Peddlers
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Glen Rose
Description: Pies
Description: Pies
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Super pies and we loved all of them...and took some home too. Service was great, and pies were super.

There are newer reviews for Pie Peddlers

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Very good pie, but when you pay $4.50 a slice, I expect a slab of pie, not the skinny small piece I was served. Way to small a serving for the money, for the size we received I would gladly pay $2.50, but not $4.50. Glad I went once but I won't be going back.

3  Thank thegurleygurl
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The coconut cream is my favorite. Eat a piece of pie with your favorite beverage then take a whole pie home! You can even have a whole pie shipped, certain pies don't ship well, they will let you know! I like knowing that the pies are make from scratch by local retired school teachers from right here in Glen Rose! Support a local business or come from afar to support Glen Rose down town square. I really like being near the other places to shop on the square too!

1  Thank StoneHutFosilShop
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Stopped by here after an afternoon of dino hunting. Pie was good. Ladies were friendly and helpful to us tourists. Told us about a dino footprint on the bandstand. Its not OMG The Best Pie Ever!!! kind of pie, but it was nice.

1  Thank DisneyHillFamily
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Exceptionally friendly staff. Very good pie. Small town feel. Instead of a menu, an employee give you a "tour" of the pie display cases. Highly recommended for an afternoon snack or dessert.

1  Thank billnav