See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

The owners were friendly. The upstairs two bedrooms were clean, the downstairs living room dining room and kitchen needed a serious cleaning (including the sofas and chairs). Management had the stove top scrubbed clean for me. I scrubbed the countertops and drawers. House keeping was bare bones basics, no cleaning, only took out garbage and refreshed the towels, toilet paper, and changed the bed sheets twice during the 7 week stay. I was glad I was able to cook without a problem, only ate out three times during my stay.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2017

I'll start by stating I've had my share of stays in under 2 stars accommodations, and I am vary fair about my expectations when booking budget hotels. How this one has a current rating of 2.5 is beyond me.

Summary: If you just need a one night stop this will do the trick. If shelling out 30-40 extra bucks will not throw your budget off you will be glad to have paid them to stay at a better place.

Pros: Good location, walking distance diner, very quiet considering it faces a main street, very strong wifi, good size TVs, microwave and mini fridge in rooms.

Cons:
A. Terrible, terrible service, examples:
1) I asked a day ahead to check if they had washer/dryers available to guests, as I urgently needed to wash a load (guess when you call a hotel and the answer is "Hello?" it is never a good sign), they said yes. When I show up and ask for them they state that I can't wash them myself, they would take care of it and that it has a cost of $15. Maybe partly my fault as I didn't ask the cost and if the machines are coin operated or whatnot, but they should have said it when I asked. Major blunder for my trip.

2) It includes breakfast but on a Saturday morning don't expect anything to be out before 8. They do have coffee machines in their rooms. I asked for a bag of tea on a Friday evening. I know, I know it is not part of the standard offer. The lady at the front desk just kept repeating "for breakfast only". I mean, really, it was a bag of tea, and I would have paid for it. Really, it was just a bag of tea. Little gestures can go so far.

3) I am not a native English speaker myself, but they really have to improve their communications skills there.

B. Bugs, bugs everywhere, dead and alive. This one I am not sure I can pin on them because the area is very rural, they cant possibly control all bugs there, but I did find a dead fly in the uncovered styro cups they provide in the room.

C. Pool/Facilities: In a very 70's layout the greenish pool is in the middle of the parking lot and does not offer an inch of shade. Rooms are moderately clean. If you are fuzzy about long hairs in the tub, strong smells and that kind of stuff, it will be off putting to you.

Room Tip: Stay there only if going elsewhere would be way more expensive.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 31, 2016 via mobile

We get there and staff was rude and would not give me a double bed room even though there were only one other couple staying at the inn besides us. Web site said free breakfast and heated pool. They had neither of them. Get in the room and all the tv channels were fuzzy and there was not hot water. Staff didn't care. We left our charger and went back for it. Owner lied and said they didn't find it. Remember only two rooms were filled in the Inn. Will never go back. Not worth the savings. Might as well camp.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank Coree C
Reviewed October 17, 2016

The only reason I stayed here was because every place else was booked. I did get a good price. The sheets were clean, good hot shower, which is all I really needed. But every time I turned on the lights, I'd see HUGE roaches. Once even on my bed. I slept with the AC on cold so I could cover my head.

If you stay here, bring your roach spray. The owners will not do anything for you. The "breakfast" was a few hostess donuts and some frozen pastries.

Best best: stay ANYWHERE else!

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

This was the absolute worst hotel I've ever stayed in! Avoid at all costs! The room smelled awful. There were holes in the wall every where. The shower curtain was covered in mold. Our tv cable box had been stolen and it took an entire day for someone to bring us another one so we could use the tv. When we checked in, they had lost our reservation, which should have been our first sign to stay at the LaQuinta down the street! Never again will I stay at this nightmare hotel.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with friends