“Rip-off funding creationists”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Rip-off funding creationists”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

We got sucked off by the billboard sized signage thinking we were going to the real Dinosaur Valley State park. Though the models and plaques were informative save your time and considerable amount of money for the real thing. Plus you won't be funding the anti-science creationists.

1 Thank KirstenM123

45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Kids enjoyed it, but on the expensive side”
Reviewed December 18, 2011

My boys enjoyed walking through and looking at the dinosaur models and really enjoyed the "fossil dig" which is included in the kids admission price. Walking through only took 30 minutes to see everything and I paid ~$45 for 4 of us. I'd put the value at about half what I paid. Been there, done that and won't bother going back if we take another camping trip to Dinosaur Valley SP.

Visited November 2011
Bengaluru, India
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Not worth the money”
Reviewed November 7, 2011

They have some dinosaurs models which were like dolls...itz not worth the money we spent..it may be useful for kids who are studying about dinos...

San Antonio, Texas
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“My 3 year old loved it.”
Reviewed October 19, 2011

We were driving back home from Dallas to San Antonio and decided to stop. My 3 year old girl loved looking at the dinosaurs. They also had a playground on site that she liked. The main thing that I didn't like was that is was $12 dollars a person to enter! Not worth $12 dollars. I would have payed $6 dollars a person and felt good about the visit but not $12.

Overall its worth a one time visit if you have little kids. If your family consist of adults and teenagers don't waste your time.

Cypress, Texas
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Very Cool Lifesize Dinosaurs & Museum - a MUST SEE while in area!”
Reviewed October 12, 2011

Great kids attraction (of all ages)!
My daughter loved the self guided tour & Fossil Dig! The Museum is surprisingly well done & extensive in detail. We arrived early on a Sunday morning & had the place to ourselves for the 1st hour.
Take quarters if you want to feed the koi fish in the pond surrounded by several enormous lifesize dinosaurs!!
This place is EVERTHING DINOSAUR - Choc full of info!! A GREAT TIME!