“Storiebook is the place to be in Glen Rose!”
Review of Storiebook Cafe

Storiebook Cafe
Ranked #3 of 45 Restaurants in Glen Rose
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Great atmosphere, food and people! Always a fun time to be had at Storiebook!

Reviewed March 19, 2012

We just accidentally found this place and oh so glad we did! We were in the area for Spring Break and at the end of the trip we all decided this was our favorite restaurant- even our kids! So cute, eclectic, and the most friendly people! Loved our food choices and would have loved to gone back, but ran out of time. I had chicken salad on pretzel bread w/ a side of mixed fruit- so yum! And one of my sons had a turkey panini which he said was great!
Give it a try-you'll be glad you did!

Reviewed January 30, 2012

We meet the owner and had lunch. Great food and a darling book store. Love the small town atmosphere

Reviewed January 12, 2012

Good Food, and the lunch specials are exactly that, "Special".

Reviewed December 30, 2011

What a unique place! My son was traveling with a cut out Flat Stanley and this cafe/bookstore was a great spot for lunch. The food was delicious and service was excellent and very personalized. They even served my son's sandwich in the shape of a dinosaur. I can't say enough about what a great experience my family and I had at Storiebook Cafe.

1  Thank Marianne R