“Quaint, cozy, and delicious!”
Review of Riverhouse Grill

Riverhouse Grill
Ranked #6 of 45 Restaurants in Glen Rose
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Came here with a small bachelorette party for lunch, and we all loved it. Good food (awesome sweet potato fries and chicken salad), great service, great prices. You're bound to enjoy!

There are newer reviews for Riverhouse Grill

Reviewed August 25, 2013

My wife and I rode down to Glen Rose looking for a place to eat brunch, late Sunday morning, and found this place. Glad we did. Occupying an 2 story house, the restaurant is clean and well kept. The wait staff was friendly and the waitress went out of her way to make sure my wife received a gluten free meal. She had grilled pork chops, with jalapeno and cheese grits. I had the Eggs Benedict. We tried each others meals and it was all great. The pork chops had a good smoky flavor and were tender and moist. The grits were spicy and flavorful. (I don't like grits, but I tried these and loved them.) The Eggs Benedict had a smooth and creamy hollandaise sauce and was great.
We've already decided to put Riverhouse Grill in our rotation and look forward to trying their dinner menu. If the weather permits, I plan on having the Voodoo Pasta out on the front porch!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Riverhouse Grill is quaint, has great service and the food is really good. The hours/days open are different, so check out the website before you go.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Best food in this part of Texas. The chef does an amazing menu and we thoroughly enjoyed our dinner. Not an inexpensive option, but we opted to experience the pear and gorgonzola flat bread and every course afterwards was a nice surprise.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

The atmosphere is charming, the service excellent and the food was delicious. We had dinner there on both trip to Glen Rose and were very happy both times!