“Worth The Trip”
Review of Riverhouse Grill

Riverhouse Grill
Ranked #6 of 45 Restaurants in Glen Rose
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2012

The Riverhouse Grill is worth a weekend trip to Glen Rose, Texas for a good meal. The wife and I drove seventy miles on a Saturday morning to experience the restaurant and food. I had the Catfish plate and the wife had BBQ Shrimp and Grits, both were outstanding. If all of their dishes are this good you can’t go wrong trying anything on the menu. We shared a Tiramisu for dessert; it was a wonderful end to an excellent meal. I highly recommend you give this place a visit. I almost forgot the service, one word - SUPER.

1  Thank B52Gunner
There are newer reviews for Riverhouse Grill

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Loco was not open so tried Riverwalk and it was fine and the service was very good. Will go back when Loco is not open

Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

Everything was exceptional! Service, food, atmosphere, all amazing. And you must chat with the owners, a Czech couple & their son, super friendly & eager to please their guests!

1  Thank Greenthong
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I ate lunch there and it was so good I went back for dinner. Sherry was a great waitress and I met the warm and friendly owner. I will be back soon!

Reviewed July 22, 2012

We went to Fossil Rim for the weekend and stopped in Glen Rose for lunch. We liked Riverhouse Grill so much we came back the next day for lunch again. Great wine, salads, sandwiches, appetizers and even burgers. You won't be disappointed.