“Interesting Museum”

Creation Evidence Museum
Ranked #7 of 17 things to do in Glen Rose
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in a pink metal building, this museum poses evidence to the evolution theory.
Reviewed March 29, 2012

We found this museum interesting. It was small so it took less than an hour to tour. It looks like they are adding more exhibits.

3  Thank Rhoan
There are newer reviews for Creation Evidence Museum

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Great info here! Worth the time & money (actually they could hcarge more). Glad to hear and see folks that believe in God and creation!

6  Thank Diane G
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Don't waste your time. Really. This is quasi-fanatical and intentionally placed outside Dinosaur Valley State Park. Really now: a cracked open oblong rock perported to be a fossil finger from the Cretaceous? Nothing but misinformation that only diehard religious zealots swallow. Anybody with a brain should just keep on driving.

15  Thank The_Mts_are_Calling
Reviewed November 6, 2011

We paid $5 each for my hubby and I, not too bad. When we got there we didn't realize there was going to be a lecture that day about the creation of the world by a scientist but we stayed for it anyway. I will admit, it got a little boring since it was an exhaustive lecture, but it was definitely very informative and I learned a TON about evidence that I didn't know even existed. Now about the museum, it's not what you would expect a true museum would look like, there were indeed a lot of replicas and too little information about each display, yet it had a charm that kept us walking through it to see more. We could tell that the people who ran it were dedicated to it's cause and were extremely happy to be of service to it, yet they didn't really have a clear vision as to where they were going with the items they had to display. It was less like a museum and more like a hodgepodge of different things. There were a ton of fossils there that were very interesting and plenty of things that were proof enough for me, though being a person of faith, I don't really need any proof to believe. I don't recommend this place to anyone searching for 100% proof to believe in God, I don't recommend this place to anyone who is looking to be wowed by it's exhibits and floored at the information it has to offer. I do however recommend this place to anyone who is secure in their beliefs and just want something different and interesting to do on a lazy afternoon for only a few bucks. All in all, not too bad!

4  Thank BlessedMrsBiffel00
Reviewed October 17, 2011

This is a great museum. I loved it. There were some interesting displays, and it was fun. I took the family. This was not a mistake at all! I loved it. I will go again when able!

God bless!