All reviewsindoor poolfront deskexceeds expectationsroom was cleanexercise roombiscuitswould stay here againnight's sleepbusiness centeri highly recommend this hotelkids loved the pooldinosaur valleyking suitevery nice stayfamily tripup to datelocal attractions
Reviewed July 24, 2018

This hotel was highly recommended. On the outside it looks good and well kept. Most of what I saw on the inside was nice too. ( some damage but not terrible)

We did not care for the lady who was walking around the hotel barefoot. She would follow everyone very closely and stare. She apparently cornered my mother in law while she was getting ice.

Staff- apparently the toliets and bath tub drain slow. Also the AC makes a lot of noise.

Breakfast in the morning was tasty and filled me up for the drive home.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Harshal P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Glen Rose, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2018

Dear lilguy10,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. Your opinions are important to us. I will be addressing your concerns, as well as sharing your praises with my staff. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed July 13, 2018

Incessant barking for most of the day and night. Little sympathy or assistance from front desk, who in general seemed incredibly unenthused about being there, and considerably less about whether or not we could find a somewhat quiet room. Good breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank yourmrb
Reviewed June 22, 2018

My grandson and I went to check out dinosaurs at Dinosaur Valley State Park, and stayed at La Quinta, Glen Rose. It was a perfect respite after a day of hiking! All was clean and well cared for. After a good night's sleep, we had a delicious breakfast and were on our way. Thank you to the staff!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2018

Room Tip: The room and the breakfast we average.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Harshal P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Glen Rose, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Reviewed June 21, 2018

My room was over 100 degrees, had not been cleaned, and the receptionist was the only employee working. While she personally cleaned my room, she also addressed maintenance concerns, booking, and other guest issues. I have never stayed at a hotel with only 1 employee-which is also a safety issue.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business