“Great Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Glen Rose
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

Very nice hotel. My room was great i upraded to the executive king which is a really big room. The staff was nice and friendly. This is my third time to stay here and will come back soon. Best part is the price they always seem to be little cheaper then the rest.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Conroe, Texas, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

We were delighted with our room during our recent stay at LaQuinta Inn & Suites Glen Rose. Everything was perfect and the pillows were fabulous for a great night sleep. The rooms were clean, the hotel staff very friendly, and surrounds very beautifully decorated.

Amarillo, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for two nights. It appeared to be clean and well maintained. The staff members were friendly. The morning after the first night we noticed spots of blood on the sheets as if someone had a small cut. We thought they were old stains. We requested and were given new sheets. The next morning, our check out date, I noticed several new spots of blood on my daughters bed. We then took a closer look and found several large bed bugs and numerous tiny baby ones (we googled pictures to confirm this). We now believe the spots of blood were from us as the bed bugs fed at night. We informed the employee at the front counter by phone after we had left.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Fort Worth, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

Our family stayed @ the location in Glen Rose, TX for the 4th of July weekend. At first sight, the room was clean and everything looked as expected until we realized we were sharing the room with bed bugs!! They were crawling all over both beds. We went to the front desk to report and was moved to another room. They did not come and inspect the room or our belongings. Nor did they offer to laundry services to treat our clothes. A week later, I am typing this review in misery from you guessed it...bed bug bites! Apparently, they traveled back with us and have now made residence in my home!! I am beyond upset. I now have the extra expense of treating my home and also suffering with my body covered in bites.

Richmond, Texas, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

I walked in there to go swimming after a hot day in the sun only find a film on the top of the water. Not only that the water look mucky and foggy! You can barely see the bottom of the pool! Bugs floating on the top and the bathroom had poop all over the floors and the toilet seat. I can not believe how disgusting it is. Living in Texas you need a pool to cool off!! I wouldn't let my dog swim in this pool.

Other than this the rooms are clean and the front desk employees are very friendly.

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

It's clean and comfortable. They are pet friendly and I have mild cat allergies. I had to use a little extra medicine in our room. The room was clean and spacious. The bathroom was immaculate. The breakfast was ample and had a variety of selections. My husband is a smoker and is glad to smoke outside but a place for him would have been appreciated.

Room Tip: Elevator is a bit slow.