“Great for the price”

Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Glen Rose
Aledo, Texas
“Great for the price”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My room was clean close to all attractions. Friendly staff. I was there for a conference with the church and enjoyed my visit. I would consider staying there again . It was a great room for the price. Bed was comfortable.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Frisco, Texas
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Great stay with my family. Got a 2 room suite for 89. Of course it's the off season but that is still an amazing value. They were prompt on every single request. They even turned the heat up for us in the pool! We had a great couple of days and they made it easy breezy.

• Stayed February 2013
Irving, Texas
Reviewed January 12, 2013

My husband and I booked this hotel for two nights for a little weekend getaway to Glen Rose. We booked this hotel because it was one of the cheapest we could find online, and I figured it would be like other La Quintas I've stayed in before--nice enough but not great. I was very pleasantly surprised with this one! Very, very clean with a "new" feeling and modern decor. It even smells good when you walk down the hall! All the other reviews commenting on the cleanliness of this place are correct; it is very clean! It's not often that I actually want to take a bath in a hotel bath tub, but our tub was so spotless that I could not resist.

The indoor pool and hot tub seemed really nice, too. Unfortunately, we didn't bring our swimsuits, and I totally regret that! Oh, and I can't forget the bed, the comfy comfy bed. Overall, just a really great experience for a reasonable price. This place made our trip even better, and I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas, USA
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We checked inn really late on 4th the lady at the front desk was really helpful, hotel was completely full but she gave me good rate and they have hot break fast which had lot of variety, next day we used there pool it was heated nice and warm, can't complain about any thing it was an excellent stay look forward to stay there again

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Minnesota
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I stayed here for a wedding and glad that I did.

I have nothing bad to say about this hotel - people attending the wedding in Glen Rose stayed all around town - and we figured out that this hotel ranked #1! Nice indoor pool area with whirlpool - the hallways, lobby area, and everything else was very nice and clean. When I said the whirlpool was a little too cold they came right away and fixed it.

Texas shaped waffles in the morning were good - very large breakfast area with a nice assortment.

Very easy location to find - right in the middle of everything.

One of the best hotels I have stayed in.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

I normally spend a little more and stay at a higher end property but for this town there is no such place. Leary of la Quinta being form a bigger city where they aren't so nice to say I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel is an understatement. Huge room with modern amenities. Spotlessly clean with good decor. Nice indoor pool and spa. Definitely worth with price!

• Stayed November 2012
La Quinta Inn & Suites Granbury
Comfort Suites Granbury
Comfort Suites Granbury
#5 of 13 in Granbury

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Glen Rose? Share your experiences!