“Great Food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Our hotel suggested Juliany's Italian Restaurant and we were not disappointed. We had a late dinner that was delicious. Service was great.

Reviewed December 18, 2011

Nice place to eat. Clean restaurant, good service, & great food!! Very pleased!!

Reviewed October 9, 2011

I usually order the canneloni, but ordered the chicken marsala once...it was bland, the marsala missing. I think they poach all their chicken as every chicken dishy husband has tried was unappetising to look at...Like I said, I stick with canneloni ...which is good.

Reviewed August 12, 2011

There were five of us in our party - we all ordered different things, but when the food arrived, all of the dishes looked the same - a giant pile of pasta covered with the same tomato sauce. The sauce was flavorless, the chicken parmesan that I had was buried in a gooey mess of cheese. There was no wine available. We ordered garlic bread (we didn't realize that bread was already going to be served with the food) that was NOT garlic bread. I did notice a fly on the table. Wished I'd read a review before we tried this place.

Reviewed July 7, 2011

Friendly place to eat. Food is okay. Owners are very nice and visit with guest at their table.