“Spotless hotel in great location with friendly staff”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Glen Rose
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Glen Rose
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We stayed for one night with our kids and our dog and everything at the hotel exceeded our expectations. We were greeted by a friendly front desk attendant who gave us restaurant recommendations as well as directions to the restaurant we chose. There were fresh baked cookies and iced lemon water waiting for us in the hotel lobby upon our arrival (very unusual for this level of hotel and a very nice touch!). They even gave us a treat for our dog when we checked in!

The rooms were impeccably clean, as was the lobby and the dining area. Every time we saw Steven (the General Manager), he had a smile on his face. He was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful, and seemed committed to making sure our stay was a success. He went out of his way to give our kids cute little dinosaur toys at breakfast.

All in all, a VERY pleasant surprise. We will definitely stay at this hotel again and will recommend it to our family and friends.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
GMGLRTX, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Glen Rose, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Words like "spotless" lets our team know we're doing our jobs to a level that you as our guest deserve. That keeps us motivated to do even better. Please come back soon!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

The staff at this Glen Rose Holiday Inn knows what it means to help guests feel welcome. The front desk staff- Jon, Skyler, and Lisa, were all friendly and helpful. I accidentally left my key card in the room once, and they had a new card for me in no time. I also had questions over the phone prior to my stay about my online booking, as well as in-room amenities. They were at the ready with all the information I needed.

Sandra, Laura, Esmerelda, Corina, and Delfina were all cheerful, and greeted me with a friendly "Good Morning" or "Hello" every time I saw them, and housekeeping services were surprisingly fast.

Overall, the Holiday Inn Express in Glen Rose exceeded my expectations. I wish we had one just like it where I live for when friends and family visit us over the holidays.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review! I always enjoy hearing about how friendly and helpful our team is here. Hurry back to see us!

Regards,

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Excellent staff, clean rooms & property, better than usual breakfast. Unfortunately my room was adjacent to the stairwell and pool area, and a rowdy event kept me up until 3am - I was not very happy since I had a 7am meeting. Would recommend housing the guests not associated with an event in a different areal

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
GMGLRTX, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Glen Rose, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2013

We thank you for your thoughtful review, and appologize for the noisy guests. I greatly appreciated you bringing this to my attention at check out and, as I said, we would very much like another opportunity to give you the Five-Star stay you deserve.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I just wanted to thank Lisa at the front desk for all her help and recommendations. She went above and beyond helping me out and I really appreciated it. Everybody at this hotel was friendly, professional and welcoming. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your review! I will ensure that Lesia and the staff get recognized for their work. We look forward to next year!!!!!!

Steve Garcia

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I had a very pleasant stay on my 6 day trip. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. One of our colleagues on our trip had a tough time finding wine at nearby stores and the staff went out of their way to track down a bottle for her. The staff and management went above and beyond to take care of us. I had a great convo with JT on how their cool water display works. What a great guy and he took the time to answer all my silly questions on how it worked.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
GMGLRTX, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Glen Rose, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

It was our pleasure!!! We look forward to next year!

Regards,

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Excellent base for a recent workshop. The staff here COULD NOT BE MORE HELPFUL. Skyler on the front desk was very helpful and friendly particularly.

Glen Rose is a cute town and this place is the perfect base. Easy parking, rooms are large, free WiFi.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your comments! I will be sure that Skyler gets a "high five" for a job well done. Hurry back!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Everything about our stay was perfect. Super comfortable, clean, and modern rooms. Nice breakfast area and meeting rooms. Also the best part was the stellar custom service!! Special thank you to Kristen for all your help that evening/morning. Will definitely be back!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thanks so much. You graciously used the two words we like to see together most in the same sentence--"perfect" and "stay". I will relay your compliments to Kristin; she will be very glad to hear them. We'll always have a place for you to stay, so hurry back!

Highest regards,

Quality Inn & Suites
#7 of 8 in Glen Rose
Hilton Garden Inn Granbury
La Quinta Inn & Suites Granbury

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Glen Rose? Share your experiences!