Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Glen Rose
La Quinta Inn & Suites Glen Rose(Glen Rose)(Great Value!)
$84
$93
$84
BestWestern.com
$55
Quality Inn & Suites(Glen Rose)(Great Value!)
$90
$87
Agoda.com
Comfort Inn & Suites Near Comanche Peak(Glen Rose)(Great Value!)
$85
Priceline
Comfort Suites Granbury(Granbury)(Great Value!)
$79
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Granbury(Granbury)(Great Value!)
$79
$68
All reviewsfront deskpancake machinefossil rimhi expressfamily reunionwould definitely stay here againgeneral managerhotel staffyogurtbreakfast roomevery staff memberbeds were comfortablemeeting roomsausagedinosaur valley state parksmall townchecking out
Reviewed September 2, 2011

The hotel is clean and everyone was very friendly. I was very impressed

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Joe L, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Glen Rose, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2011

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. I’m glad you were impressed by us! We’d love to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed August 26, 2011

A friend commented, "I've never been made to feel like such a celebrity when checking in at a hotel." The Front Desk and the Manager and other staff know how to service guests. The Manager, Joe, visited our offsite event set-up and offered assistance. He provided ice and salt and pepper (not provided by caterer) and more for our meal in the lovely on-site meeting room. And, he expressed genuine interest.

Room Tip: They have a gorgeous pool. You might ask for a room near the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business

Thanks for your feedback! We are always willing to go above and beyond for our guests and I’m glad we were able to do so for you. I’m glad you enjoyed your experience with us and I look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed August 26, 2011

I was driving back from business meetings in DFW and wanted to check out the dinosaur tracks I had heard so much about.

Chose HIE on recommendation of a friend and was glad I did. Tina at front desk was very helpful and friendly and when I had a chance to talk to Joe (GM) he was a huge fountain of info on Glen Rose area, the Dinosaur Valley State Park, all the restaurants in town and even where to watch for speed traps on my drive back to Austin. It was a great stay.

Facilities are top notch, new, and very comfortable. Breakfast was hearty, with lots of choices. I'll be coming back with the family for sure.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo

Thanks for taking the time to write about us! I’m so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here. I’m glad I was able to tell you a little more about the area. It’s always nice to point people toward my favorite places in town! We would love to have you and the family stay with us again soon.

Reviewed August 14, 2011

We will stay here again next time we come to Glen Rose. Clean rooms, nice pool, good breakfast & very friendly staff.

• Stayed: August 2011

Thanks so much for your review! I’m glad you enjoyed the amenities. If you ever need any advice about things to do in the area, I’m always happy to help! We’d love to have you back again soon.

Reviewed August 12, 2011

I never really expect much from the person checking me into a hotel - so long as I get my room key, I'm okay -- until today when TINA checked us in at this hotel. No, I'm not her best friend, just an average mom who's NOT easily impressed. She did EVERYTHING right -- I was blown away by her efficiency, friendliness and helpfulness. It was above and beyond what I usually get at any hotel (and I've been to some really nice ones!). She even called our room to see that everything was okay after we checked in (I'm glad she did - I got the wifi access code). Great job!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review! I’m so glad Tina exceeded your expectations. I’ll be sure to share your comments with Tina. We always try to go above and beyond and it’s great to hear from our happy guests. We look forward to seeing you again soon!