“Love it!1”
Review of Tres Rios Park

Tres Rios Park
Ranked #15 of 19 things to do in Glen Rose
More attraction details
Owner description: A recommended side trip when staying in Hico, Texas for canoeing.
Reviewed August 22, 2012

We are new owners at Tres Rios, and so far we have loved every minute of our stays there. The management and staff are like family, not at all like a huge resort.
We have had no problem having a place to stay any time we wish to go.
The only thing that could be better is having concrete or blacktop pads, as this weekend we have had a lot of rain, so it gets a little messy..

2  Thank Ada L
"creek"
"ground"
"info"

Reviewed July 12, 2012

This park is a membership park. Have stayed here a few times and have enjoyed myself every time. Staff is very friendly and checks to make sure your stay is going well. The site is a couple of miles from the downtown if you want to get yourself something to eat (we love Hammond’s BBQ). The sites are grassy and the staff even knows where our favorite spot to park our RV is so they try and accommodate us every time. It is definitely worth a visit, the rivers are so gorgeous and is lovely to walk around (or tube if you want to do that.)

6  Thank James L
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Have stayed at Tres Rios several times and every time has been nice. Staff is great and will lead you into your spot. Very close to town of Glen Rose and Dinosaur Valley park. Lots of activities for kids and adults as well. Lovely river to go tubing on.

6  Thank David C
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Have been to Tres Rios in Texas many times, this year we happened to be here for the annual chili cook-off in March which was too much fun. We did not participate but sampled many great chilis. We went around to different stations and tasted the chili, overall a great fun day for everyone. In terms of the RV Campground itself, Tres Rios is absolutely beautiful. It has a very “Texas” feel to the whole place, and the three rivers are beautiful. It is great to take walks along the rivers, which snake around the campground. The staff were very helpful and pleasant. I would recommend Tres Rios to any one of my friends and fellow RVers.

6  Thank Steven M
See more reviews
Reviewed June 15, 2012

The Tres Rios was bought out a few years ago. They have done some great improvements and still are. There is a lot of spaces for RV's and I mean a lot. There are a lot of family reunions there because they have halls for the family to gather and cook. Yes my family reunion included. Everyone loves going there. They have cabins but book way ahead they go so fast. We rent the Horse Stall it sleeps a lot and it's real close to the Hall for the reunion. They have a pool it gets crowed sometimes but what do you expect when it's hot and kids lives in a pool anyway. We like floating under the water fountain and hey I am 58 yrs old. I wish I lived closer I would spend more time there. One time they had a band there and everyone in the park was there it was for a wedding. I hope you have a great time there.

Linda