“If this is the best Mexican Restaurant in Glen Rose, look out!”

Chachi's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 45 Restaurants in Glen Rose
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 27, 2008

This restaurant was recommended to us by a couple of ladies as the better of the two Mexican restaurants in Glen Rose. I guess we'll have to ask more questions next time!!!!

The food was very very boring - sort of reminded me of an updated Banquet Frozen Dinner. We had tacos, enchiladas, tamales, rice, beans, and something else I can't remember. Nothing was memorable.... except the disappointment. Maybe it was our fault - maybe we have too high of an expectation for Mexican food. We have excellent Mexican food in Milwaukee and spent the last couple of weeks sampling some excellent food along our way through New Mexico and Texas.

It's hard to say - I'm just glad that our last Mexican meal went a long way to remove the memories of Chachi's.

There are newer reviews for Chachi's Mexican Restaurant