Review Highlights
Just do it

I procrastinated for more than a decade to do this. If you have ever had the slightest twinge of an... read more

Reviewed April 15, 2017
Camino657
Skydiving was an awesome way to celebrate my birthday!

Another adventure marked off the bucket list. This was the most exciting experience! Friends and... read more

Reviewed November 3, 2014
Lois-R0904
Gladewater, Texas

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 18, 2011

I called needing to book a trip for my wife and I for her birthday. The female on the phone was very unhelpful and rude. I was told sky diving is nothing like Walmart and maybe I should call some where else. I asked if I could speak to someone else and was told no, I should just come by on the weekend. Sent an email discussing my concearns and experience and never heard back. She wouldn't answer any of my questions. I called their competitors as instructed. Prepaid $600 and jumping this weekend.

Date of experience: June 2011
SkydiveET, Manager at Skydive East Texas, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

Here at Skydive East Texas safety is our greatest concern. Most skydiving facilities, including us, have an initial weight limit. If a person is over that limit, but we feel after talking with them on the phone that we may be able to take them safely, we ask them to come in to interview with a tandem master to determine whether it will be a safe and fun experience for them. This part of the process cannot be done over the phone. Often we determine that we can safely take a student and that they will be comfortable and have a great time. We do not mean to be rude or create any inconvenience by this, only to make sure that everyone is as safe as possible. Skydiving is an extreme sport and should be treated as such. Safe travels and blue skies!

Cori Todd
Skydive East Texas

Reviewed July 17, 2011

Everyone was so kind and professional. They really cared about making sure that the weather conditions were just perfect enough to jump in. When the weather failed us, Cori didn't. She was always willing to reschedule us as soon as possible so that we could experience the jump of a lifetime. I can't wait to go again!

Date of experience: May 2011
Reviewed July 9, 2011

I can't think of a better place to go to skydive. Both my husband & son used Lee for their 1st skydives. My family's safety was the primary focus for Lee. Cori is the sweetest, most sincere person I've ever met. She's an angel on earth. Their business is 1st class and we will continue to use them and encourage our family & friends to jump with them. No place better!

Date of experience: November 2010
Reviewed July 8, 2011

It has been my pleasure to work with these folks. As a director of the GREAT TEXAS BALLOON RACE, one of my responsibilities is to line up all airborne activity for the three day event. Safety is paramount . Thousands of spectators witness jumps with pinpoint accuracy each year. I will continue to proudly associate with them and will jump with them at any time.

Date of experience: July 2011