1.I called ahead by two days and booked two rooms one for me and my sons and one for my daughter and her family. I asked for rooms together and I was assured that I would be right next to my daughters room.
2. I arrived to check in sometime between 6:30 and 7 pm on Sat the 19th
3. The room was not next to my daughter she was in 100 I was in 104.
4. I was told nothing could be done about it.
5. After I checked in I only went to the room to turn on the a/c as we had a party to attend.
6. when we got back to the room it smelt of very very strong bug spray. ( my sons are both asthmatics) I went to the front desk and talked with a gentleman in the office. He looked and said all he had was smoking rooms. The smoke would be worst than the bug spray. So he came to the room and sprayed a deoderizer. That helped for about 20 minutes.
7. My son (10yrs old) was bitten several times, it appears to be ant bites. They got him in bed while he was sleeping.
8. the next morning a man followed my daughter to my room and stood outside the door and waited until she came out, he asked her if she had a key to his room???? He scared her and she just told him no that she dose not work there and she came right back in and shut the door and sat down. She was very upset.
This hotel was a joke. to charge me 71.00 for a night in that hell hole was highway robbery. I only booked there because my daughters in laws recommended it. They to had a trerrible time.
I will never stay there again and someone should do something about it.A small town should have good places for people to stay without such worries.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Motel 6 Giddings, TX reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Hotel Giddings