Motel 6 Giddings, TX
$125
Hotels.com
$130
Travelocity
Best Western La Grange Inn & Suites(La Grange)(Great Value!)
$121
$108
Agoda.com
$70
Hampton Inn La Grange(La Grange)(Great Value!)
$141
$69
No availability for your dates from our partners
Cottonwood Inn(La Grange)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 20, 2008

My family and I stayed at Executive Inn for a few nights earlier this month during a trip to Giddings. Overall we were very satisfied with our stay. The check in process was quick and easy. The guy at the front desk was very helpful and recommended some good places for us to eat. The price was great and the rooms were nice and clean. My son headed straight for the swimming pool once we were checked in. The pool was a refreshing treat on such a hot day. They offer a continental breakfast in the mornings in the lobby area. A friend of mine had stayed this Executive Inn before and she is the one that recommended it as a great place to stay . After staying there myself I would definitely agree. We will definitely be staying here again on our next trip to Giddings!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank sseddog
Reviewed October 1, 2007

We checked in late (between 9 and 10 pm). We had three adult guests in the room. The commode was black inside. Maybe hadn't been cleaned good in a year. When you sat on it, it wobbled like it wasn't securely attached to the floor or wall. There was one towel and one wash cloth for all of us. (That's one towel and one wash cloth for all 3 people to use the same one!) We didn't fight over who got that towel because it had brown stains on it. None of us took a shower or bath! When I pulled the covers back on my bed the box springs had a huge stain on them that looked like either blood or chocolate. My blanket had a hole in it.

We checked in late and were tired. We should have refused to stay there, but we were afraid we couldn't get another room anywhere so we slept in those beds and got out as quickly as possible the next morning.

I will say the price was right, but cleanliness comes ahead of anything. I regret that we didn't go talk to the manager the next morning, but we just wanted to leave. I won't be staying at any Executive Inn again.

Not a pleasant experience.

Stayed: September 2007
3  Thank glory077
executiveinn, Manager at Motel 6 Giddings, TX, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2008

We make it our first priority here at the Executive Inn to provide the best service to our customers. I am very sorry to hear about the condition the room was in. We try our very best to make sure all the rooms are cleaned with care and the tenants are provided with all the necessary items for a comfortable stay.

We would have welcomed his or her feedback as soon as they found out about the condition of the room. After finding this out, we would have done everything in our power to rectify this situation to their utmost satisfaction.

I apologize once again for the inconvenience this must have caused for all the parties involved and hope this has not deterred any future stays in Giddings for you.