“Great Catfish!”

Bob's Catfish-N-More Restaurant
Ranked #49 of 155 Restaurants in Georgetown
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Bob's has the best catfish in Georgetown. All of the staff are friendly and attentive to your needs. If passing through, the location is just a few minutes off of I-35. Your typical plate at Bob's will be coleslaw, beans, fries, hush puppies and catfish. You can choose different amounts of the catfish pieces, and there is also a senior plate. The 'More part in the name includes clam strips, stuffed crab, other seafood items and a chicken fried steak. Our family always goes for the catfish, and I bet if you give them a try you will be back for more.

1  Thank NTSU1975
There are newer reviews for Bob's Catfish-N-More Restaurant

Reviewed January 26, 2013

This restaurant has been here as long as I have, 25 years and still is serving the best Catfish in town. When I first moved here a friend's daughter worked as a waitress in her senior year. It still is the best place to satisfy your urge for Catfish.

1  Thank Annette K
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Stopped in as a result of driving by. Loud and not really clean. Food was average at best, and we love fish. Wouldn't go back.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

A good place to eat. The food was very good and the service was great. I love catfish and this is my favorite place to get it in Georgetown.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is a local restaurant for us. We have enjoyed dining at Bob's for many years. If you are looking for catfish, this is a good place to go -- better than some of the local chains.