“Very pleasant; good lunch”

Laurie's Too Tea room
Georgetown, Texas, United States
“Very pleasant; good lunch”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Clean, appealing, and generally pleasant. I don't even remember what I ordered, but it was probably a salad. I don't recall having any negative thoughts about the tearoom.

Leander, Texas
“Oh My!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My friend treated me to a meal at Laurie's for my birthday! The king ranch chicken was delicious and was so delightful to the eyes. My favorite little tea room. The staff always greets you with a smile and makes you feel special!

• Visited February 2013
Georgetown, Texas
“great atmosphere,”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I recently had food that was served at a group setting. One of the takeouts was spinach artichoke dip ,which lacked flavor and good cheese taste. The carrot cake was good.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Dee R
Georgetown, Texas
“Quaint”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is a quaint little place in the center of Georgetown, just off the square. The food is good, specializing in Quiches and all home cooked. We have a lot of seniors in our community from Sun City Texas (Del Webb), and this is a place frequented by many of these folks. I found the food to be good, but a little bland for my taste. The price is good for what you get here. It all depends on what you are used to. I like a bit more spicy food myself.

• Visited November 2012
Central Texas
“Not At All Accessible”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

As a wheelchair user I've never even been to Laurie's Too because I can't get there. Seriously the driveway before you get there (you have to cross over the driveway that intersects the sidewalk) is at a 70 degree angle and impassable via wheelchair. If you try to get there from the corner the sidewalk is blocked by stuff that the antique store puts all over the sidewalk. So, the day I went there to eat I ended up going elsewhere.

Georgetown is not real accessible to begin with but some of the restaurants on the square are impassable. I'd love to go there to eat as I hear the food is great but... guess it's not to be until the owners or the city decide that wheelchair users like to eat out too.

Visited November 2012