“Always gotta love it!”

Starbucks
Round Rock, Texas
“Always gotta love it!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Ordered about 10 drinks, got 2 mixed up, but overall, it was amazing like always, and the staff was very friendly and very apologetic for the confusion. Will always come back!

Visited June 2013

Georgetown, Texas
“It's a STARBUCKS”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

What can I say, cake pops, coffee, and the girls are wonderful. My sister in Florida couldn't think of anything to give me but a card for 25.00 to Starbucks for me. I fill a card all the time so I can run thru and get my coffee in the winter or tea in the summer, if I go inside, I get bags of coffee and cake pops which by the way are to die for. Not to mention the other good foods that are there. Great place outside to bring my little dog as well. Nothing bad about this place or any of the Starbucks in Georgetown.

Visited January 2013
United States
“Perfection”
Reviewed October 6, 2011

This Starbucks has the nicest and most efficient employees, even when the car line is very long. My dog loves the puppy whips (free shot of whip cream). Always fresh coffee, drinks made correctly, food is made correctly too and quality. I go here almost daily!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Couldn't get through some days without Starbucks, however the 620 location has better service and drinks.”
Reviewed August 17, 2008