“Great Place to Eat!”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Our family has eaten here only twice but each time we all were quite pleased with our menu selections. I especially enjoyed the homemade fruit salad...it reminded me of my Mom's recipe that I have not been able to duplicate so I am happy that we found this place. The food is fresh and piping hot. Our waitress was friendly and knowledgeable about the menu items. The strawberry shake was tasty. Dessert was a great experience especially the fried pie. One of our family members is in a wheelchair but that was not a hassle at all getting in and out of the cafe. After enjoying our meal we went to the farmer's market adjacent to it and made a few purchases. This very well may become one of our favorite family eating establishments; it is worth the drive to Georgetown.

1  Thank MamaBearPopTart

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stopped in one evening to have Breakfast for Dinner. Ham and Cheese omelete was large and fluffy. Hashbrowns were cooked to perfection and the pepper bacon could have been a meal (and should be) all by itself. Service was great. Did not have to wait to be seated. Save room for the Chocolate Pecan Pie. Large menu sure to please anyone.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I have been to Monument Cafe for all meals of the day, and they definitely do not disappoint. I'm a vegan, and they have always been great at catering to my needs with more than one item on the menu they can make for me, which is rare!! Wide variety of items that anyone can find something they like. Great service too!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We have visited the Monument, Cafe (from Monument, Colorado!!) several times, and have had breakfast, lunch and dinner at the cafe.

The choice is good, the food is fresh and service excellent.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I have eaten there at least three times now. Never had anything bad. My son goes to college there so it is nice to know a good place to eat. The breakfast is dynamite and the lunch is just as good. The desserts are pretty good too. It is a great place to stop and eat.