“Best Mexican Food in Central Texas”
Review of Dos-Salsas

Dos-Salsas
Ranked #4 of 152 Restaurants in Georgetown
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Round Rock, Texas
“Best Mexican Food in Central Texas”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The food is amazing. We eat here on a regular basis and have never been disappointed. Great staff and spicy salsa.

Visited October 2013

Mount Vernon, Ohio
“Return Visit”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

What can I say? My family likes Mexican food. This time my son, sister, her significant other,niece and twin nephews dined there. Very good food, reasonably priced and okay margaritas. We will continue to eat there for at least four more years.

• Visited October 2013
Lakeville, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Consistancy”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Hadn't been here ina while. Same great service nad food. A most accommodating waitress. But that was no surprise it is always great

• Visited August 2013
“The best tex-mex ever!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I have dinned at this restaurant since it opened and still think it's the best around. It does get a little crowded, but is worth the wait. I like the beef fajitas, chips and salsas, and queso.

Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany
“Great Mexican and Tex-Mex”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Awesome service, extensive menu...both Mexican and Tex-Mex and a great price. I used to live in this area and would go here at least a few times a month. Salsa is fresh and spicy, make their own chips, and everything fresh and delicious...big portions too. Now that I no longer live in Texas, and live in an area distinctly lacking in the Mexican cuisine department, I frequently find myself thinking back to the great food I had at Dos Salsa's. Worth the drive from Austin for a weekend trip in my opinion.

Visited January 2013